Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Glaring Is Not Bright.

• Please log in to reply

shaninb

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

shaninb

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
I've seen damn alot of heroes lately for some reason have been aligning their headlights higher than it should, blardy the hell so glaring that i have to lower down my entire driving posture or move my rear view mirror somewhere else..

dei, for those people outside who are doing this... i got something to tell you..

"eh, pariah.. glaring doesn't mean it's bright. it's just glaring la hantu!"

ANYWAY, totally out of the topic... does cut off point of an output determine the intensity and the amount of lights that are shined on the road?

ntc2000

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (shaninb @ Mar 7 2010, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've seen damn alot of heroes lately for some reason have been aligning their headlights higher than it should, blardy the hell so glaring that i have to lower down my entire driving posture or move my rear view mirror somewhere else..

dei, for those people outside who are doing this... i got something to tell you..

"eh, pariah.. glaring doesn't mean it's bright. it's just glaring la hantu!"

ANYWAY, totally out of the topic... does cut off point of an output determine the intensity and the amount of lights that are shined on the road?

u mean sedan with sedan behind right?

not sedan and behind with 4x4 or lorry right?

smile.gif

shaninb

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:03 AM

shaninb

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Mar 7 2010, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u mean sedan with sedan behind right?

not sedan and behind with 4x4 or lorry right?

smile.gif

haha yes T___T

if sedan with 4x4 behind then of course no need to say la....

but whatever it is, talking about big cars... is it me or is it that Alphard's headlamps are extremely glaring to have HID installed because even with their sharp cut off point, every time when one is around of behind me.. MY GOODNESS...

rallychamp

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:44 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
avanza lights set-up was good....
but due to worn-off rear suspenshion, from my point of view it once giving me an annoying "beam"/flashing all the way through....due to bumpy road...and overloaded cargo.....avanza was floating up and down mimicking high-beam effect.... smile_angry.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

SplitFire

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (shaninb @ Mar 8 2010, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha yes T___T

if sedan with 4x4 behind then of course no need to say la....

but whatever it is, talking about big cars... is it me or is it that Alphard's headlamps are extremely glaring to have HID installed because even with their sharp cut off point, every time when one is around of behind me.. MY GOODNESS...

Normally I'll keep a good distance outside the cut off point of my HID from the front vehicle. Unless is queing up at the traffic light. smile_blush.gif

My another tank got none of this threat to the front vehicle, coz it's blardy dim like kerosene lamp. smile_sleepy.gif Unless if I switch on that pair of Hella, then hantu pun lari lor... smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire