Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Sonata

• Please log in to reply

Informer

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:21 AM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
Sharing info...
MotorTrend...
Comparison: Best-Selling Midsize Family Sedans

Click here...
Edmunds InsideLine...
2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS vs. 2010 Honda Accord vs. 2010 Mazda 6 i Touring Comparison Test

Click here...
smile_approve.gif
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

Informer

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
2011 Hyundai Sonata (Official website)
http://www.hyundaisonata.com/
smile_cool.gif
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

scend

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:32 PM

scend

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
thanks for sharing.....

terencetai

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:25 PM

terencetai

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
QUOTE (rickyoac @ Mar 16 2010, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
100% correct. They din not think japanese car are overpriced. Resale value is so so only. But their maintaning fees are high.

Damn 2nd hand car dealer tell my friends not to buy korean car because value too low.

When i ask him about a hyundai getz in his shop, he said the car maintain very well. No problem at all. KOrean car very good at body solidness.
He "eat" the car with high price. Then want to sell high price.
Then got another time at another shop my family want to sell kia sephia at to a dealer, we ask how much can sell. The owner tell us no value , but their shop selling the car with high price. Damn.
Celaka punya dealer.........

Got also a time my sister sold her toyota seg 1992 model RM 9000 at 2008. The dealer said this is the best price he can give.
No more value. Japanese carler brother.... I tell him. He said times are bad, and no more loan for old car.
Then few days later, he sold to a customer, that concidently my dad's friends at RM 15000.
So what to said .
Then my sister buy from a new honda civic 2.0 at RM 128 800 from honda. The sales person said honda car 2nd value very good. MY sister is the ppl who like "face".
After recently, she want to sold her car. Ask the honda how much can trade in to change to honda stream. Then RM 95k the most she can get. If not trade in RM 90k ++ from outside dealer.
About 2nd hand value, the dealer said market are bad, selling 2nd hand car very hard.
Loan interest for 2nd hand car high.

What the story tell us? Japan car also no value.
Selling japan car is using gimmick. Just tell others that others make no value. Then the "smart" people will buy the japanese car.

Ha..ha..ha,almost all the successful used car dealers like this, i am a new car salesman ,they also 'KENA"ed me lately sterb292.gif smile_angry.gif .
Best Regards

rickyoac

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:04 AM

rickyoac

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
Then what to do....
Be Wise To Survive

BlackMist

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

BlackMist

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
Never trust anything a second hand dealer says. Their objective is to sell the car to you and they will say what ever is required to make you buy the car.

lwlty

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:50 PM

lwlty

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
New i45

Hyundai i45 2.0 (A) Specifications

Engine
Engine capacity 1,998 cc
Engine type 4-cylinder in-line 16-valves DOHC
Compression ratio 10.5
Bore x Stroke (86 x 86) mm
Power 165 bhp
Torque 198 Nm
Performance
Acceleration 10.9s (0-100kmh)
Top Speed 202kmh
Fuel consumption unknown
Misc technical data
Transmission 6-speed (A)
Drive type FWD
Measurements
Dimensions (L x W x H) (4820 x 1835 x 1470)mm
Wheelbase 2,795mm
Min turning radius 5,460mm
Kerb weight unknown
Fuel tank capacity 70L
Brakes
Brakes (Front) Disc
Brakes (Rear) Disc
Suspension
Suspension (Front) Independent with stabilizer bar and coil springs
Suspension (Rear) Multi-link with stabilizer bar and coil springs

htan7

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

htan7

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
Heard from a SA that there is a delay and Sonata YF won't be launched in Malaysia until July smile_disapprove.gif , only the Tucson is launching this month. Not sure how reliable the news/rumor is, let's wait and see!

war2z

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:00 PM

war2z

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
WTF $#@$#@!!!

If true it is pure torture and Hyundai might lose the momentum built up.

kswei

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:02 PM

kswei

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:edu#~#homefam#~#motoring#~#sports
QUOTE (htan7 @ Apr 6 2010, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heard from a SA that there is a delay and Sonata YF won't be launched in Malaysia until July smile_disapprove.gif , only the Tucson is launching this month. Not sure how reliable the news/rumor is, let's wait and see!

Most probably this is going to be true, from the way the car are launch, Tucson, sonata.. And there are already all the right hand drive new Tucson in Malaysia for display and also selling in Singapore, as for Sonata, no one really see a right hand sonata yet, you can imagine even media preview still left hand drive... so most probably it's gonna delay...

And hardly we see 2 new car are being launched by same distributor in such a closed date.... not possible to sell 2 at same time.. So, I guess the momentum gets kill off for the Sonata...Now also very sian already.. talk talk and cannot see car selling...

1st Member of AW Since 1999