Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

[issues] Honda City

• Please log in to reply

Jumpman23

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:27 PM

Jumpman23

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
After more than 4 month driving.

1) Air condition not cold - solution done, they replace the new air.

2) Notice the driver side door latch is very tight - recalibrated twice

3) the front passenger door latch has become tight - drive back to SC to put some latch oil

4) The small oval shape tweeter console in the front dashboard suddenly popped up, attempt to plug back is unsuccessful, drive to SC to get it lock back.

5) The rooftop, was hit by falling firecracker, create a small dimple now. It takes 3 days to knocking and fix the dimple at the rooftop.

Do you have any likely problem related to Generation 3 City 2009

ManU

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

ManU

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
QUOTE (Jumpman23 @ Mar 3 2010, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After more than 4 month driving.

1) Air condition not cold - solution done, they replace the new air.

2) Notice the driver side door latch is very tight - recalibrated twice

3) the front passenger door latch has become tight - drive back to SC to put some latch oil

4) The small oval shape tweeter console in the front dashboard suddenly popped up, attempt to plug back is unsuccessful, drive to SC to get it lock back.

5) The rooftop, was hit by falling firecracker, create a small dimple now. It takes 3 days to knocking and fix the dimple at the rooftop.

Do you have any likely problem related to Generation 3 City 2009

bro jumpman
whats the average fc after driving 4 months ?

Jumpman23

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:17 AM

Jumpman23

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
I'm using BHP RON97 since i got the car.

Each week i pumped full tank, on average spend RM 68 (Full empty tank refill)

All be careful the air cond, if it is not cool, i heard it will make you consume more fuel. Not sure how that works, but is better to check it out.

Last month I drove from Penang to Ipoh it only takes 1 and half an hour, depart 9:05 am and reached Ipoh exit at 10:33 am is pretty good. Then reached KL, luckily there is a BHP petrol kiosk.

ast

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:51 PM

ast

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
My car driver door got "tak" sound when open wider than 2nd latch.. do you have the problem problem?

andycclee

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:13 PM

andycclee

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi, i have some question for my city.
i just get it last week.
it seem like no power. and
1. when i accelerate slowly....i can hear the sound of engine but the car is not moving.
2. the gear change like not smoothly. when i go slow for the "stupid road bump" and accelerate....the gear like not reducing to lower gear. after accelerate...then it just change to lower gear.

may i know anyone of you facing this problem?

and...the car front bumper not fixing nicely. it's a bit slop to one site. i remove the screw and adjust myself...
the quality of city recently really not so good... smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif

ColinLee

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:26 PM

ColinLee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
QUOTE (andycclee @ Apr 7 2010, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, i have some question for my city.
i just get it last week.
it seem like no power. and
1. when i accelerate slowly....i can hear the sound of engine but the car is not moving.
2. the gear change like not smoothly. when i go slow for the "stupid road bump" and accelerate....the gear like not reducing to lower gear. after accelerate...then it just change to lower gear.

may i know anyone of you facing this problem?

and...the car front bumper not fixing nicely. it's a bit slop to one site. i remove the screw and adjust myself...
the quality of city recently really not so good... smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif

Wow. The staff at the Malacca plant must be damn pissed with thier Bonus -if any Or they do not get a pay rise. This is the M'sian employees mentality. Not happy ... do a bad job! And we suffer as end consumer.

smile_disapprove.gif

Jumpman23

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

Jumpman23

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

That's not true, you don't own a new City likely.

No gear change required, the power is adequate, lighter than Vios.

You create a new id just to bash new City, well most probably u r the same guy who don't own a new City and just existed for sake bashing it, and things u don't even know about new City except the price is too high for you to afford.

Jumpman23

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

Jumpman23

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
QUOTE (ColinLee @ Apr 7 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow. The staff at the Malacca plant must be damn pissed with thier Bonus -if any Or they do not get a pay rise. This is the M'sian employees mentality. Not happy ... do a bad job! And we suffer as end consumer.

smile_disapprove.gif

Till now i still can't figure out how the plastic tweeter console from the left hand side of the dashboard pop out. But it was a known problem according to the foreman.

wpchin

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:39 PM

wpchin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
QUOTE (Jumpman23 @ Apr 8 2010, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Till now i still can't figure out how the plastic tweeter console from the left hand side of the dashboard pop out. But it was a known problem according to the foreman.

Oh, that's bad!
<P>save the world</P>

benthewen

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

benthewen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
anyone noticed how poor quality the wipers are? our car is slightly above one year now and have had to change it twice. bear in mind it's used to ferry the kids to and from school only and most of the time parked in shade. smile_angry.gif