Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mg Clay Bar

• Please log in to reply

g88

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:19 PM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Apr 27 2011, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the price and for how much?

About same size of PG or slightly bigger, price after conversion is around Rm35-45 if i am correct.

vr2turbo

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (g88 @ Apr 27 2011, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About same size of PG or slightly bigger, price after conversion is around Rm35-45 if i am correct.

nabeh, after conversion means not from here...... smile_blackeye.gif

arj

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:11 AM

arj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
Guys I wanted to get the Meguiar's Mild Clay but accidentally ordered the agressive one instead, just received it earlier today. No way I'm gonna use it on paint so just wondering, is it safe to use on windscreen? Anybody have experience?

eohl79

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:29 AM

eohl79

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
QUOTE (arj @ Jan 18 2012, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys I wanted to get the Meguiar's Mild Clay but accidentally ordered the agressive one instead, just received it earlier today. No way I'm gonna use it on paint so just wondering, is it safe to use on windscreen? Anybody have experience?

Have not used Megs but PG only. I think the aggressive clay is not even close to fine grit sandpaper... windscreen should be no problem. Maybe can try using it on chrome, bare metal too.

vr2turbo

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
I think still can use for paint, right? In a way aggressive for surface contaminant, clay lightly, or use more lube, or higher concentrate of shampoo.... smile_tongue.gif

arj

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:01 AM

arj

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jan 18 2012, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think still can use for paint, right? In a way aggressive for surface contaminant, clay lightly, or use more lube, or higher concentrate of shampoo.... smile_tongue.gif

Yup can be used on paint but most of the forum posting I read about the aggressive clay is that it will marr and cloud the paint a lot so only use it if plan to polish the paint after claying. For now I'm using the clay to prepare the paint for sealant.

jonlsl

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:20 AM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (arj @ Jan 19 2012, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup can be used on paint but most of the forum posting I read about the aggressive clay is that it will marr and cloud the paint a lot so only use it if plan to polish the paint after claying. For now I'm using the clay to prepare the paint for sealant.

Yes it will definitely marr the paint, then you would have to polish to remove the marring. So better use for glass or rims.

vr2turbo

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (arj @ Jan 19 2012, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh! so you cut short the polishing..... smile_wink.gif