Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Ford Fiesta 2011

• Please log in to reply

jb88

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:44 AM

jb88

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
May i know any Johor Bahru Ford Fiesta owner in this forum? Just want to ask about the services at Johor Jaya. I'm interested to buy this wonder car, but get to know that only 1 service center at Johor Bahru. sad.gif Worry about the service & was told in the Ford Fiesta Facebook which FF owner complaint about the lousy service by the PJ service center!

eddiekee

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:47 PM

eddiekee

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
Is the Ford service centre located along Jln Sungai Pinang in Penang ? if yes can anyone share their experience about the service centre ?

jb88

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:25 PM

jb88

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (jb88 @ Apr 4 2011, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
May i know any Johor Bahru Ford Fiesta owner in this forum? Just want to ask about the services at Johor Jaya. I'm interested to buy this wonder car, but get to know that only 1 service center at Johor Bahru. sad.gif Worry about the service & was told in the Ford Fiesta Facebook which FF owner complaint about the lousy service by the PJ service center!

No FF Johor Bahru owner in this forum? smile_disapprove.gif

fandango

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:34 PM

fandango

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 548 posts
QUOTE (bigsmlleye @ Mar 4 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said don't worry about Fiesta safety quality, they are 4 star NCAP in crash test, only those car who has lousy safety quality will need more air bags.... I will say please bring high spec sedan, at least we have more option to choose.

whoever the salesman is, he/she ought to be fired - what a STOOPID remark! If Ford continues to hire such MORONs, they shouldn't be surprised if sales don't improve...

On the issue of bringing in the high spec sedan, I think Ford is wise not to do so, because, first of all, the sedan design is BUTT UGLY. So, no matter what spec they put inside, people will still not buy. Secondly, it will be hard to go against established city, vios. By pricing the hatch well below the City and Vios, and equipping it with unusual features, e.g. bluetooth and voice command, it has a better chance of getting more attention from the target market - Gen Y, especially the ladies.

jinblack

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

jinblack

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
One airbag, two airbags or seven airbags...four speed or six speed, VSC, TC or ESP..four disc brakes or two disc brakes..it wont make any difference if

1- approaching traffic light with yellow turning to red, you never lift the throttle worst let alone hit the brakes

2- never border to slow down or stop at zebra crossing near school area

3- defensive driving is...alien to you

4- hogging the overtaking lane as if you own the highway

just my RM0.02 smile_clown.gif cheers mate

Drive safe

dinasor84

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

dinasor84

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
QUOTE (jinblack @ May 7 2011, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One airbag, two airbags or seven airbags...four speed or six speed, VSC, TC or ESP..four disc brakes or two disc brakes..it wont make any difference if

1- approaching traffic light with yellow turning to red, you never lift the throttle worst let alone hit the brakes

2- never border to slow down or stop at zebra crossing near school area

3- defensive driving is...alien to you

4- hogging the overtaking lane as if you own the highway

just my RM0.02 smile_clown.gif cheers mate

Drive safe

And proclaiming that we re the most courteous people on earth... hahaha what a joke smile_angry.gif

jinblack

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:19 AM

jinblack

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (dinasor84 @ May 13 2011, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And proclaiming that we re the most courteous people on earth... hahaha what a joke smile_angry.gif

who? you? wakakaka smile_clown.gif

ktf

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

ktf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
QUOTE (jinblack @ May 16 2011, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who? you? wakakaka smile_clown.gif

Hi all expert, might I know what is the FC for this car and car performance , where can get better offer ? How about after sales services?

waynecys

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:33 AM

waynecys

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
Get my Fofi last week really nice for drive. Conner so stable and handling so good .

rabpaul

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

rabpaul

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts
QUOTE (ktf @ May 19 2011, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what is the FC for this car

I wish someone would reply as I so am interested to know too.
However everyone's FC will vary not so much because of the car rather because of the driving conditions, city/highway and of course driving style, gentle/racing.