Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Welcoming All Feedbacks On Volkswagen/FA Wagen

• Please log in to reply

amir

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:28 AM

amir

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
QUOTE (CapKapak @ Feb 7 2010, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been considering a Passat CC as an addition to my family fleet but reading the unhappiness experienced by genuine VW buyers is off putting.

Customers are should be treated as kings in the industry. firdausasri's experience with test drives really gets me boiling. That's the typical way Malaysian businesses are run and its because most Malaysians put up with it. In principle car dealers have to put up with risks like joyriders especially so when the mark up on a vehicle is that much. You want to make money and yet don't want to take any risks, how is that possible?

Take a stand and don't be so eager to part with your hard earned dosh. Lodge complains up to the principal and ultimately the manufacturer. Write letters to newspapers. Do what you've gotta do to get acknowledged and expose the problem.

Also VIP so what, there are more of us and less of them so go figure.

Now I've gotta consider the C280.

amir

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:37 AM

amir

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
Just to share my experience with test drives. As with me it is always the test drives that trigger me to buy the car. One particular company literally fetched the car from its warehouse just so that I could drive it. The car was good, the service was good so I bought the car. I'm ready to sign for a RM170k car but if the car is good (ofcourse it should be good, its a golf gti) and the test drive and service is pleasant, I'm willing to fork out another RM50k. That little bit of extra will be the deciding factor.

Bakat

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:54 PM

Bakat

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
QUOTE (firdausasri @ Feb 7 2010, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Bakat,

Now you're also switched camp from VW Cars to Fa Wagen too? Although I understand why you guys want to avoid joyriders but these 'joyriders' are the ones who finally bite the bullet and sign the VSO. And since we're talking about test drive appointment, let me tell you that I've been given run around by FA Wagen's SA on the Rocco test drive three times, the first postponement being VIP want to test it, second I was told VGM don't want it to be test driven by us the 'joyriders' but as you guys called for third appointment, it's too late already cos I just can't stand the bitternest of rojak being cooked.

Hi Firdausassri,

No i am not with Fa Wagen biggrin.gif
Vroom..

ongwc5

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

ongwc5

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts
QUOTE (ongwc5 @ Feb 5 2010, 05:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Jason, may i know the golf 1.4 tsi 160hp version, will it come to malaysia! smile_sleepy.gif

Y no respond de! smile_question.gif

Bakat

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:46 PM

Bakat

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
QUOTE (ongwc5 @ Feb 10 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y no respond de! smile_question.gif

i do believe they wont bring in the 1.4 tsi version.. from my past experience working in vw .. but again i might be mistaken thou. Maybe they change their mentality already.. hehehe
Vroom..

leonloke

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:33 PM

leonloke

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
Jason, where are you? You have been away for a while.

klakaseram

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:43 AM

klakaseram

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
I think it's cuti time..
Maybe we can try our luck next week smile_tongue.gif

topgun1

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:46 PM

topgun1

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Cuti or MIA........

if they serious in being in the forum, should be able to access and reply from anywhere in the world. I afriad the same old mentality is slowly creeping back.... start with a Bang'...sloooowly disappear into thin air when the heat gets too hot to handle.. hehe

klakaseram

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:59 PM

klakaseram

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
yeah agree with you, it's very hostile environment here
hihihi smile_big.gif

droll

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:59 PM

droll