Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Welcoming All Feedbacks On Volkswagen/FA Wagen

• Please log in to reply

jasonvw

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

jasonvw

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
Hi there to all Volkswagen owners/lovers,

Do allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jason Tan the Branch Manager for FA Wagen in Jalan 222.

Please feel free to drop your comments regarding the services you received from my SA/SC etc.

We just started our Service Centre last week and honestly, we are still looking for good technicians and mechanics to cope with the incoming cars to our Service Centre. At the moment, please give my Service Advisor, Syed a call at 03-7960 0801 for an appointment for your Volkswagen cars.

We always try our level best to give the highest level of customer service, but in the event that sometimes we are unable to fulfill the requirements, I would like to know directly from you for the bad experience you have encountered.

We are not the best yet, and we are trying hard to give the best services possible. Do help by giving suggestions or comments which could assist us in improving the level of services for Volkswagen customers.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jason Tan

Branch Manager
FA Wagen
email: jason.tan@fawagen.com.my

TheGunner

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:50 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
Hi Jason,

Welcome to Autoworld. Good to see that you're making the effort to interact with customers / potential customers at the forum level.

I shall be following your progress here with interest. smile.gif
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

jasonvw

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:42 PM

jasonvw

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
Hi there Gunner,

Well...Autoworld forums is very active with some of our customers, and I guess it's another method to listen to them directly rather than guessing what's the problems. It's a 2 way traffic which I hope can be used to the benefits of all. What concerned me is that some customer's bought their cars from their "brother" in other dealers, but always complaint when comes to our service centre. Their only intention is to paint a bad picture of us no matter what's the issues, and I have seen 2 genuine cases previously in old company and it's really, really unfair to my guys which tried everything under the sky and yet was doomed from the 1st day. I really hope it doesn't happens here.

Regards,
JT

TheGunner

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
We do have salesmen from other marques interacting with forummers here. I won't identify them, but I'm sure you can spot them quite easily.

As long as the forummers can sense your sincerity to help and make a difference, people will eventually warm to you. However, be mindful that there will always be detractors of your brand who may, intentionally or not, test your patience.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

firdausasri

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

firdausasri

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,036 posts
Hi Jason,

Good for you to come in here and participate than those VW representatives more often or not remains stealthy browsing this forum. There’re things I’d appreciate for you to clarify on the SC. FYI, I’ve visited FA Wagen 3S center dated 5th December, I’ve been informed by one SA lady that this SC (not opened yet at that time) will only handle car servicing, for problems and rectifications I need to refer to VGM directly. Surely, I’ve asked this question more than twice but her response remains the same. Can you verify on this?

The reason being, I’d like to send my Polo GTI for rectifications on some issues unrelated to whatever mods I’ve done 1) rhd reading light button loosed; 2) front passenger door lock does not synch with central door lock system; 3) HU shows corrupted graphics; 4) infamous rattling issues.

"Turbo lag is giving a head start for NA. Let them make the first move ...."
-Sidious
http://poconggti.blogspot.com

sadface

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:12 PM

sadface

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Hi Jason,

Is good to see you here in the forum,at least u really concern bout the company,well for my cases i am just telling the truth not a adding salt,vinegar cases. I really disappointed with Mr Frxxxxx, 1st of all i booked my car with beemer then when u guys having roadshow in Garden,my dad passby and Audrey serve my parents and tell him got immediate stock thats y i change to your place. Then when the other day i go there and look for Audrey,Frxxxxx say that she's not around,i dont mind cause im looking for car not a mate.But after been to your showroom for few times i guess she know who i am,and she did call my dad,then Frxxxxx just ask me to ignore her.Well shouldnt comment on this kind of thing but everytime when i go to your showroom the people are really not friendly,is different from others as i say i been to a few other VW showroom.

For the bad service from your salesperson,is really not fair to put the blame on you,as your company is still new for now.For F.A.Wagen i will still say yes,but for Frxxxxx thats a No No,as i had said his service is different after the deal is close,everytime i call him up he will just say....i got customer (in fact im a customer too) or im busy now,i will call u up etc and he will HANG UP THE CALL!!!And end up i have to call him up after a few hours! Don't tell me the customer test drive KL to Penang,i really cant accept that.I do buy car before and i know the procedure,i know i been rushing him or u to speed up the progress,but if u can do it then do it,if u cant just dont lie to me.( I do ask you to try your best to deliver to me at Wednesday,wat i mean is try your best,im not forcing at all). He lie to me i already cant stand it and yet he tone up his voice and quarrel with me say i set him up,i really cant stand this,i do have witness if you want one or more.He is like telling a lie to close up the deal,do you understand wat im trying to tell and y am i so mad but him?

And lastly i ain't not trying to drop down F.A.Wagen or your reputation as you can see,i am just letting people know bout this bad salesperson Frxxxxx,i tried once its horrible,i dont hope others getting the same treatment as me.Buying a car should be happy and not end with frustration,i hope you can understand my situation.If he give me a bunch of crap and im going to return him a ton of shit.( i mean with text and verbally as wat he did to me ). I really do appreciate for wat you had done and am satisfy with your reply,but i do hope you can improve thing that we been telling,is from our heart. I had been sharing the dream and trying to form VW car lover here and i wish to see no one getting bad experience in the future, thanks and lets make VW a better brand.

Kevin

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

Kevin

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts
Most car representatives start off here with good intentions but the majority of them go missing after a while smile_tongue.gif

I will see how long Jason can last.

jasonvw

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:33 AM

jasonvw

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
Hi firdausasri,

The answers given by my SC is not 100% accurate. We initially wanted to accept cars for servicing etc only when we are officially launched the 3S in Jalan 222 ( estimated end Feb to mid March ). However, we decided to take in cars for basic servicing beginning of Feb because we have some manpower which is able to attend to customer's car. As such, towards end of Feb when my service team is at 75% workforce, we will be able to take in any Volkswagen cars for servicing, warranty claims, and also body repair/paintjobs. Currently, I'm holding back the amount of cars we can take in per day ( max 4-5 ) as honestly we can't cope with the high volume and I really don't want customers to wait hours and hours just to service their cars. Please do let me know if you prefer us to check your car within this 2 weeks, surely we are able to detect the fault and rectify it.

jasonvw

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:40 AM

jasonvw

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
hi there Sadface,

Honestly, I didn't know that my SC behaves in such bad manners..normal complaints I do received, but in your case I would say it's too much. Definitely I will take some action from my side. I will also take note regarding the services which you received from my other SC and their unfriendly attitude.

Updates on your case has been made to you earlier, and we are pushing like crazy as of now.

Regards,
JT

firdausasri

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:00 PM

firdausasri

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,036 posts
QUOTE (jasonvw @ Feb 3 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi firdausasri,

The answers given by my SC is not 100% accurate. We initially wanted to accept cars for servicing etc only when we are officially launched the 3S in Jalan 222 ( estimated end Feb to mid March ). However, we decided to take in cars for basic servicing beginning of Feb because we have some manpower which is able to attend to customer's car. As such, towards end of Feb when my service team is at 75% workforce, we will be able to take in any Volkswagen cars for servicing, warranty claims, and also body repair/paintjobs. Currently, I'm holding back the amount of cars we can take in per day ( max 4-5 ) as honestly we can't cope with the high volume and I really don't want customers to wait hours and hours just to service their cars. Please do let me know if you prefer us to check your car within this 2 weeks, surely we are able to detect the fault and rectify it.

Thanks JT for the clarifications, I shall make another visit later.
"Turbo lag is giving a head start for NA. Let them make the first move ...."
-Sidious
http://poconggti.blogspot.com