Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Near Miss And Accident

• Please log in to reply

SplitFire

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:23 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (nofear1979 @ Jan 29 2010, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
next time pls snap the photo with ur n95, 5MB pixels.... mms back to me biggrin.gif

I can MMS the photo to you tomolo.... smile_approve.gif I shoot on the plate of canai... smile_thumbup.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

nozzy

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Jan 29 2010, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can MMS the photo to you tomolo.... smile_approve.gif I shoot on the plate of canai... smile_thumbup.gif

no need MMS just post it here.

SplitFire

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (nozzy @ Jan 29 2010, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no need MMS just post it here.

Nice? smile_tongue.gif

Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

nozzy

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Jan 29 2010, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice? smile_tongue.gif

U meant the roti telur came with "cacated" presentation?

nofear1979

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:58 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
i want that place picture not the roti picture.. LOL hahahahhaa

later i give u another "roti" picture... smile_big.gif
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

limking

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:09 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
This morning pass thru Permas Jaya after Handle Bar saw an accident , a Wira sedan which I speculated skidded either during fast speed cornering or during overtaking & kena langgar tree or something like that. Damn f##king gory , driver was down & one of his leg was missing .Fireman ( bomba ) have to cut open the car's roof to take him out . Left the scene when the firemen were looking for the missing leg . During then saw the firemen opening the car bonnet & taking out the parts , wonder how could the leg ended up in the engine compartment ? Make me think twice about speeding & fast cornering at the prone accident road especially during early in the morning . Friend of mine also kena accident at the area , his leg patah . Now this case more teruk , this guy his left leg was missing .
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

nofear1979

Posted 30 January 2010 - 06:36 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (limking @ Jan 30 2010, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This morning pass thru Permas Jaya after Handle Bar saw an accident , a Wira sedan which I speculated skidded either during fast speed cornering or during overtaking & kena langgar tree or something like that. Damn f##king gory , driver was down & one of his leg was missing .Fireman ( bomba ) have to cut open the car's roof to take him out . Left the scene when the firemen were looking for the missing leg . During then saw the firemen opening the car bonnet & taking out the parts , wonder how could the leg ended up in the engine compartment ? Make me think twice about speeding & fast cornering at the prone accident road especially during early in the morning . Friend of mine also kena accident at the area , his leg patah . Now this case more teruk , this guy his left leg was missing .

shit... scary...
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

SplitFire

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:43 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (nofear1979 @ Jan 30 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shit... scary...

That's why I need 2 tanks.... ph34r.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

nozzy

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:36 AM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Jan 31 2010, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's why I need 2 tanks.... ph34r.gif

Aiya drive carefully & slowly lor

artemus

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:52 AM

artemus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts
in my case..i dont have any near miss..but accident yes..

cars=none..no near miss or accident at all .sentuh kayu(touchwood?=wonder what kind of wood do i hv to touch to make sure no accident happen to me.. smile_tongue.gif )
but road rage incident yes..somewhere in 2004..when i was driving balik kampung from kl to terengganu via gua musang lipis route..the incident happen somewhere in ulu dong(late mona fandey kampung)..
as usual i m driving my car suddenly..at a junction a kancil car just come out fast and without giving any signal..(a distance of about 5 metre from my car).. then i overtake n gv him a middle finger lah..later i see his face like mumbling something..so i stop..then it begun..(actually im quite afraid and regreted what ive done..but dunno why..i just stop n decided to face that guy..)then stand before me is a tall(nearly 6 footer i think) with a bseball bat lock n cursing me with bad word ..me? im terrified!! im only 165cm 65kg dude with face that everybody would call "jambu" or "babyface"..no intimidating factor at all..
and ive noticed someone else in his car..maybe his gf..and u wouldnt wanna mess a man with his gf..he would b "manlier" that usual of corse to show off...and im alone..
despite of fear..ive said to myself this is the time!! not everyday u can practise some trick or two uve learn all these yaers..so im playing the "takut but please bring it n hv it done technic"..so i told him that im sorry.(provoke with a hint).but if u wanna..i also wanna..but i dare him to fight with bare knucle lah..no weapon..so less damage...
so..we exchange few blows lah..hehehe..but what i like most is the grapple n ground technic..less energy involve..no blood spill ..and good for short ppl vs tall ppl..and the best thing is..when u "lock" somebody..he will surrender and say nice thing to u..and when did it in front of her gf..the effect is much much more!! the ego no where to b found no more..
later on ..with few bruises(bengkak) we both left the scene and exchange our phone number..

bike= in johor..from bandar baru uda to taman tun aminah..in a conjested road im rempiting with bunch of kapchais..selit selit celah kereta..im on my 250(not so nimble comparing to the kapchais)..later on..i hit a white iswara ..then landed just few inchies from a truck tyre..lucky it stop because of the conjested road..phobia till now...
cheap and fast wont be reliable
fast and reliable wont b cheap
reliable and cheap wont be fast