Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Punto Wind Deflector/visor

• Please log in to reply

sengih

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

sengih

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
Am looking for punto year 2000 wind deflectors or we Malaysians call window visors. Tried many accessories shop around KL and JB, but can't be found. Any leads?
Prelude 1980, Subaru 1985, Fiesta 1987, Laser 1991, Lynx 2003, Mazda6 2005, Punto 2000 [:)][:D][8D][:O][8)][:I][:P][}:)][;)][:O)][:x][^]

GURJIT

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:13 AM

GURJIT

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
Try Ebay

sengih

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:50 AM

sengih

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
:-) tried ebay. One company in Germany is selling for a few hundred RM. Too expensive!
Prelude 1980, Subaru 1985, Fiesta 1987, Laser 1991, Lynx 2003, Mazda6 2005, Punto 2000 [:)][:D][8D][:O][8)][:I][:P][}:)][;)][:O)][:x][^]

GURJIT

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:18 AM

GURJIT

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
Try www.sgfiat.com

They have a group buy for the visors...maybe able to pick it up cheaper...

Anyway, at the end of the day, you gotta accept it that stuff for Fiat is not cheap...if you want the best you gotta pay for it...

weecp

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

weecp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
QUOTE (GURJIT @ Jan 25 2010, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Try www.sgfiat.com

They have a group buy for the visors...maybe able to pick it up cheaper...

Anyway, at the end of the day, you gotta accept it that stuff for Fiat is not cheap...if you want the best you gotta pay for it...

Hi everyone. I have a Ulysse, Marea and a Uno. They all fitted with door visor but not all from original Fiat. They only original door visor fitted was the Fiat Tempra which I owned from 1995-2004. The door visor was a slip in type which can slip inside the door frame. it came only 2 pieces for the front door. The rest of the model door visor are getting from local accessory shop which I ask to the shop to find other make which can fit into the Fiat. Luckily the Ulysse II can be fitted with Toyota 4WD model with both front and the back and the Marea is fit with Nissan Sentra with the front window only and the Uno is Proton Saga front window. Even my father Mercedes C230 can fit with Wira door visor. Door visor is very useful in Tropical country. When park under the hot sun, we can wind down the window for a inch to let the hot air escape and reduce the pressure cooker effect. When driving at night or early morning, we can switch of air cond and wind down the window a bit and let the cool air come in.
The door visor can reduce the wind break effect when travel in high speed.