Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Fiat Ulysse Forum

• Please log in to reply

jeff2107

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

jeff2107

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hi Guys,
Good to see these posts has come to life especially from some old timers. I bought my Ulysse (2001) auto bout 2 years ago and generally it has served its master well. Minor problems were there but nothing too great. Anyway, she now has some aircond problems...air is not cold at all, it leaks very fast after filling gas. After visiting a few air cond mechanics around pj, 2 of them pointed to the aircond compressor and cooling coil. Thus, guys, need some advice as follows:

1) Any competant air cond mechanics in PJ / KL / Kajang? Noted the earlier posts reccomended Ah Ming of Ming Wah at Off Jln Tunku Abd Rahman - is he really good or is there someone else?
I have seen quite a few, but sadly, the impression i got is they are not so good with our type of car.

2) One mechanic in PJ quoted me RM2K++.to change to a 2nd hand compressor and new cooling coil....hmm..to me is quite expensive...thus just wondering if I can use non citroen / peug / fiat parts for my aircond instead? Someone in this forum mentioned some brand called Sandem....

ok, thats all guys at the moment...cheers

eleven80

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

eleven80

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
ello everybody..
am posting in behalf of a very curious mind..
the curios mind went to an add in mudah and found out the ulysse being a diesel
fiat ulysse 1.9 diesel
what say all of u abt it..
heres some wondering and so much anticipating feedbacks..
is a diesel ulysse a buy that will bring satisfaction at par with a petrol ulysse purchase..?
will sourcing for parts be at par in terms of difficulties with the petrol version or lagi susah?
and any recommendation on reliable service places
and sourcing of parts too..

thanks in advance.. smile_8ball.gif

shakefiat

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

shakefiat

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
hello everybody,
I just bought ulysse 2003 a few weeks ago.. unfortunately it not come with owner's manual.
Anyone have it? Can i have a copy of it... smile_sleepy.gif
Can contact me by 012-6515573

thks...