Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Your Detailing Work

• Please log in to reply

jonlsl

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Jun 1 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.....Japanese Sushi for this time round... smile_clown.gif smile_clown.gif smile_clown.gif

Anyway, here's a couple of beading pics. The pictures are terrible but these are the best that I can get with my phone, but I think you guys can imagine/get a rough idea how it really looks (this time, I really wished I had a decent DSLR with proper macro lens.... smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif ) Maybe during the upcoming TT somebody can bring over a proper camera to get better pictures..... smile_sleepy.gif smile_sleepy.gif smile_sleepy.gif

Tried as I may, I just couldn't get a decent size beading. A little larger then they just rolled off. I also wished that I can record the sheeting action and post it up here. But, it's very much similar to those sheeting videos in Autodetailer's web.

ps: Some poison - check out the *almost* straight line reflection of the beam guys....you guys should really seriously think about the possibility of leveling out the paint a little....HAHAHAHA......

Lucky your paint at the bottom of the CC is quiet flat. If not wont be so nice. Sushi this time. Suppose to last how long ah?

vr2turbo

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,465 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Jun 1 2011, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tried as I may, I just couldn't get a decent size beading. A little larger then they just rolled off. I also wished that I can record the sheeting action and post it up here. But, it's very much similar to those sheeting videos in Autodetailer's web.

ps: Some poison - check out the *almost* straight line reflection of the beam guys....you guys should really seriously think about the possibility of leveling out the paint a little....HAHAHAHA......

I think just out of focus..... smile_blackeye.gif

Yup, saw the straight line of the beams..... smile_thumbup.gif

jackson

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

jackson

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
a tip to capture good focus image of water beads or anything on the paint is to have ur finger on the paint for the camera to focus, then remove the finger and snap away.

It's easy when you know how...

jonlsl

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

jonlsl

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
QUOTE (jackson @ Jun 2 2011, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a tip to capture good focus image of water beads or anything on the paint is to have ur finger on the paint for the camera to focus, then remove the finger and snap away.

Yes ah, TQ for the tip will try. I'm camera blurr.

KrisMas

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts

hmmm...I guess you're right there. Looking at those pics again, they do looked more like it's focused on those *almost perfectly* straight lined beam reflections instead of the water beads..... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

jackson

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

jackson

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Jun 2 2011, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm...I guess you're right there. Looking at those pics again, they do looked more like it's focused on those *almost perfectly* straight lined beam reflections instead of the water beads..... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

yeah..looks like u're poisoning us to sanding so that can have razor straight lines in reflection tongue.gif hmmm...maybe i should use up the sandpaper i bought to help my son finish his woodwork school project....
It's easy when you know how...

vr2turbo

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,465 posts

Focus first, but finger must still be on the camera button, when the focusing finger is removed..... smile_tongue.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,465 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Jun 2 2011, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got many cars for that project...... smile_thumbup.gif

fishbonez

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:31 AM

fishbonez

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 526 posts
More Osren P40 ohhh yeahhh baby!

Full post here:
Subaru Impreza: Beyond Swirl Free

Before,