Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

C4 Grand Picasso

• Please log in to reply

nuggyn

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

nuggyn

Bullit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,799 posts
QUOTE (adikzarif @ Feb 28 2012, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

My Pica is 'stranded' in Brooklands this week or more due to some engine oil leak from the top of the engine.

As normal, their standard reply is, we don't have any sparepart for that. Come on! Almost all if not all their car that are being sold currently are using the Prince 1.6 engine. What kind of rubbish is that? Can even have at least 1 sparepart stock? If they cannot have stock, can't they source it from Peugeot or even Mini? So incompetent!

They told me that 1 have to wait for 1 month for stock to arrive or pay courier service for the parts to arrive early. Still pissed, but me needing my car urgently due to some outstation travelling need, I opted to pay for the courier. And yet, still have to wait for at least 7 days.

Sad.. while car selling business is picking up, mentality to improve client confidence is still lacking. Don't know what else to say lah.

This is terrible.
That's why many people will just settle for a Toyota or a Honda.

ensaaj1969

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:59 PM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
Hi all sifus

There is an offer this month, the price drop this month rm 136k. Amazing cockpit, and the steering center is not moving. The windscreen is amazingly large. I think the guys at accessories will swearing at the car if you assk them to replace the tinted. By the way, it cost 12k rm

On the spare part. I think the Citroen part is designed with good sustainability properties, unlike other car model. And that is why the Brooklyn don't keep much in the stock. The good thing we can still get the replacement and warranty for installation. If you leave the car, they park them nicely. I live with that
Abdul aziz jaafar
My Best Old Man Toy : Citroen C4 2005

alamdamai1

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

alamdamai1

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
sifus, i've thought of getting either the grand c4 or the wish where some local reviews had stated the grand c4 has some suspension noise issue and the ride can be very soft compared to our local lotus tuned proton....can anyone share with us on the grand c4 ride handling characteristics?...many thanks...

azraai81

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:40 AM

azraai81

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (alamdamai1 @ Jun 3 2012, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sifus, i've thought of getting either the grand c4 or the wish where some local reviews had stated the grand c4 has some suspension noise issue and the ride can be very soft compared to our local lotus tuned proton....can anyone share with us on the grand c4 ride handling characteristics?...many thanks...

so far handling agak baik....di selekoh pun still boleh go around 90km/h...last time i try drive on highway 150 km/h with no vibration at all.beza dgn proton...sbb c4gp dh include anti roll bar...perbezaan ketara antara wish and C4GP adalah:-

1. Wish - recond, C4GP - new CBU
2. Wish - no 2nd row aircond, C4GP - have 2nd row aircond on both side
3. Wish 2010/2011 - Valvematic 1.8 7 speed, C4GP - Turbocharger 1.6 6 speed
4. Wish - higher resale value, C4GP - no resale value

that's all.

alamdamai1

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

alamdamai1

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
QUOTE (azraai81 @ Jun 4 2012, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so far handling agak baik....di selekoh pun still boleh go around 90km/h...last time i try drive on highway 150 km/h with no vibration at all.beza dgn proton...sbb c4gp dh include anti roll bar...perbezaan ketara antara wish and C4GP adalah:-

1. Wish - recond, C4GP - new CBU
2. Wish - no 2nd row aircond, C4GP - have 2nd row aircond on both side
3. Wish 2010/2011 - Valvematic 1.8 7 speed, C4GP - Turbocharger 1.6 6 speed
4. Wish - higher resale value, C4GP - no resale value

that's all.

thx brudder 4 ur invaluable reply....nak tanya 1 lagi, during hot days, does the heat goes through the panaromic roof covers...in other words, boleh rasa sikit bahang bawah cover...

azraai81

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

azraai81

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (alamdamai1 @ Jun 7 2012, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thx brudder 4 ur invaluable reply....nak tanya 1 lagi, during hot days, does the heat goes through the panaromic roof covers...in other words, boleh rasa sikit bahang bawah cover...

sory lambat balas...setakat ni xde la pulak...tp sy pakai tintet yg gelap ckit utk panoramic roof. jpj lepas punyer...sbb cermin atas bukan utk ape2 pun...sy pasang kiri kanan termasuk a pillar safety tintet.cuma depan je agak panas ckit.sbb nk pakai gelap sgt jpj xlepas....lagipun air cond belakang kan membantu..cuma yg 3rd row je kena full aircond baru kluar air cond dia...

xpe...xde hal..tanye je... smile_thumbup.gif

sumie98

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:39 AM

sumie98

6th Gear

• Members
  • 6 posts
BTW maybe we can start to gather back all C4GP owners so we can plan further

Saya pun own GC4 Picasso 2011 Facelifted. Let me know jika nak buat gathering. Tq.
Cikgu Wan

wallacetan

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

wallacetan

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
QUOTE (sumie98 @ Oct 20 2012, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW maybe we can start to gather back all C4GP owners so we can plan further

Saya pun own GC4 Picasso 2011 Facelifted. Let me know jika nak buat gathering. Tq.

AGREED!!!! tell me when and where..i hope to join in!! TQ Bro!

wuttaheck

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

wuttaheck

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
QUOTE (wallacetan @ Nov 26 2012, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AGREED!!!! tell me when and where..i hope to join in!! TQ Bro!

Mind if C4HB tag along? Hehe