Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

C4 Grand Picasso

• Please log in to reply

mangemas

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

mangemas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
QUOTE (edddiey @ Jan 26 2012, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Finally we meet here after our last TT a few years ago. My GC4P also facing with that problem but no big deal...but will also check when sending for the next service. Kalau that thing improved just tell me. Lets have TT all GC4Ps..we could set a time/date.

Nice to hear U again a/zariff.. biasalah... Turbo 1st & 2nd gear... he he
Mine almost 3 years ++.. beside acond prob (settle already); semua perfect.. Last week; just completed Utara Selatan travelling (CNY)..

TT?.. since we use C4GP can we decide to do family gathering la COZ can bring 7 pax maaaa.. BTW maybe we can start to gather back all C4GP owners so we can plan further... apa kata eddie & a/zariff?

ensaaj1969

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

ensaaj1969

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
QUOTE (mangemas @ Jan 26 2012, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice to hear U again a/zariff.. biasalah... Turbo 1st & 2nd gear... he he
Mine almost 3 years ++.. beside acond prob (settle already); semua perfect.. Last week; just completed Utara Selatan travelling (CNY)..

TT?.. since we use C4GP can we decide to do family gathering la COZ can bring 7 pax maaaa.. BTW maybe we can start to gather back all C4GP owners so we can plan further... apa kata eddie & a/zariff?

Hi bro mangemas

Bile mentioned acond system, problem kat
A. Expansion valve
B. Compressor
C. Condenser
D. Condenser fan@motor?
E. Thermocouple

Or the regfrigerant was not generate better cooling?does the car stallwhen it happen

Hope you don't mine mentioning the cost for gc4p
Abdul aziz jaafar
My Best Old Man Toy : Citroen C4 2005

azlan96

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:14 AM

azlan96

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
Is it still a good buy know considering that it was launched in 2006? Thinking of replacing the current Toyota Innova to this car.

human

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

human

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
QUOTE (azlan96 @ Feb 26 2012, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it still a good buy know considering that it was launched in 2006? Thinking of replacing the current Toyota Innova to this car.

For me it is second hand good buy if you compare with toyota product. I'm not saying Toyota product is not good, but i'm saying in second hand car value perspective. For instance,2006 toyota price is much more higher compare with 2006 citroen car.

For technical support i believe toyota have more number of service centre. For spare part price, more or less with toyota price. If you want to buy citroen, you must know where to maintain your car or else you will be slaughter by workshop (I can recommend you few workshop with reasonable price, quite plenty in KL). If you are technical person type, you can DIY (dun worry, a lot of people here do DIY and we can exchange knowledge)

For the ride quality, definitely citroen is far more better than toyota especially if you buy a car with hydropneumatic suspension system.

adikzarif

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:21 AM

adikzarif

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi all,

My Pica is 'stranded' in Brooklands this week or more due to some engine oil leak from the top of the engine.

As normal, their standard reply is, we don't have any sparepart for that. Come on! Almost all if not all their car that are being sold currently are using the Prince 1.6 engine. What kind of rubbish is that? Can even have at least 1 sparepart stock? If they cannot have stock, can't they source it from Peugeot or even Mini? So incompetent!

They told me that 1 have to wait for 1 month for stock to arrive or pay courier service for the parts to arrive early. Still pissed, but me needing my car urgently due to some outstation travelling need, I opted to pay for the courier. And yet, still have to wait for at least 7 days.

Sad.. while car selling business is picking up, mentality to improve client confidence is still lacking. Don't know what else to say lah.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMAG1167.jpg

human

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:08 PM

human

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
QUOTE (adikzarif @ Feb 28 2012, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

My Pica is 'stranded' in Brooklands this week or more due to some engine oil leak from the top of the engine.

As normal, their standard reply is, we don't have any sparepart for that. Come on! Almost all if not all their car that are being sold currently are using the Prince 1.6 engine. What kind of rubbish is that? Can even have at least 1 sparepart stock? If they cannot have stock, can't they source it from Peugeot or even Mini? So incompetent!

They told me that 1 have to wait for 1 month for stock to arrive or pay courier service for the parts to arrive early. Still pissed, but me needing my car urgently due to some outstation travelling need, I opted to pay for the courier. And yet, still have to wait for at least 7 days.

Sad.. while car selling business is picking up, mentality to improve client confidence is still lacking. Don't know what else to say lah.

i'm feel sorry to hear that, this is the main reason why malaysian people opt to buy honda,toyota, produa and proton.

Based from your damage description, i don't think this is serious and you can drive your car to outstation actually (but you have frequently top up your engine oil to ensure your engine have enough lubricate the engine part). If i'm in your place, i will drive it and meanwhile i'm order myself the spare part online. For your info, you will get lower price if you are buying online (the price more or less with our kedai potong). You will get the parts within 3 to 7 days if using air transportation and about a month if using naval.

For me there is no point send the car to brokeland if they don't have the spare part.

azlan96

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

azlan96

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
QUOTE (human @ Feb 26 2012, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me it is second hand good buy if you compare with toyota product. I'm not saying Toyota product is not good, but i'm saying in second hand car value perspective. For instance,2006 toyota price is much more higher compare with 2006 citroen car.

For technical support i believe toyota have more number of service centre. For spare part price, more or less with toyota price. If you want to buy citroen, you must know where to maintain your car or else you will be slaughter by workshop (I can recommend you few workshop with reasonable price, quite plenty in KL). If you are technical person type, you can DIY (dun worry, a lot of people here do DIY and we can exchange knowledge)

For the ride quality, definitely citroen is far more better than toyota especially if you buy a car with hydropneumatic suspension system.

Thinking to get it brand new, does it have the hydropneumatic suspension system.? Is the 3rd row seats as spacious as in the Innova?

QUOTE (adikzarif @ Feb 28 2012, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

This is a common problem for Peugeot, if u go to Peugeot SC, they will just fix a clip, no need to wait for a long time..

azlan96

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

azlan96

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
-delete, double post coz internet lagging-

adikzarif

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

adikzarif

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
QUOTE (human @ Feb 28 2012, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm feel sorry to hear that, this is the main reason why malaysian people opt to buy honda,toyota, produa and proton.

Based from your damage description, i don't think this is serious and you can drive your car to outstation actually (but you have frequently top up your engine oil to ensure your engine have enough lubricate the engine part). If i'm in your place, i will drive it and meanwhile i'm order myself the spare part online. For your info, you will get lower price if you are buying online (the price more or less with our kedai potong). You will get the parts within 3 to 7 days if using air transportation and about a month if using naval.

For me there is no point send the car to brokeland if they don't have the spare part.

Bro,

Sorry for not being clearer on my situation. Before I drove of my car to BM, the oil is already half based on the dipstick. To top up based on the actual situation, I roughly estimate that I need at least 1 liter per day. Thats not something I'm going to do as my Pica is still under their so called 'warranty' which 'requires' me to so called 'claim' the warranty from them. Sigh... gives warranty but don't have sparepart stock on hand.

Now just see lah how things come out as I manage to see the spare part manager and voice my dissatisfaction. Something are deeply wrong there lah.

BTW, thanks for the tips. Definitely going to source it out from others as I know that BM won't be getting any more money from me.

adikzarif

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

adikzarif

5th Gear

• Members
  • 5 posts
QUOTE (azlan96 @ Feb 28 2012, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thinking to get it brand new, does it have the hydropneumatic suspension system.? Is the 3rd row seats as spacious as in the Innova?

This is a common problem for Peugeot, if u go to Peugeot SC, they will just fix a clip, no need to wait for a long time..

Nope.. it does not have. 3rd row.. not spacious. Big adult will struggle. My kids do love it though.

Common problem? In BM, this is the 1st occasion that they had. That's among the reason why they don't carry the stock. NOT a fast moving stock! comp26.gif