Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Copied Listings From Other Website?

• Please log in to reply

lowjunjie

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:48 AM

lowjunjie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
Hi Admin,

I'm very dissappointed with Autoworld. How can you guys do dis??? I always thought autoworld is fair and got good content...

see seee... you all only know how to copy contents from MUDAH.MY
WHAT THIS ABOUT? i believe you are not partners with MUDAH bcoz if you r then early early you say you r partners already lo...

ehh!! how can you all be so cheapskate and copy all the listings from mudah.my? i suport mudah.my lo.. they always provide ppl with easy way to sell our things for free. NOW? you all just copy bulat bulat..!! what is dis?

is dis the way autaworld do bizness? if like dis then today i also can go start my own website ady lo.. how about if i call my web copyworld.my? do you think it sounds good?

I hope you guys can learn lo.. do work not like that wan.. you wan to do it, you do it properly

artemus

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

artemus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts
i dont see any problems with that...
cheap and fast wont be reliable
fast and reliable wont b cheap
reliable and cheap wont be fast

lowjunjie

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:18 PM

lowjunjie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
you don see any problem?

wait till you post your car ad on mudah n see! after you sell your car dy you still receive calls everday lo..

imagine you working and keep receiving this type of calls.. you sien or not? autoworld post the car for me.. but i cannot delete. at least i can delete wat i post on mudah.

mosh

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:02 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (lowjunjie @ Dec 17 2009, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you don see any problem?

wait till you post your car ad on mudah n see! after you sell your car dy you still receive calls everday lo..

imagine you working and keep receiving this type of calls.. you sien or not? autoworld post the car for me.. but i cannot delete. at least i can delete wat i post on mudah.

have u write to the management about this ?

lowjunjie

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:13 PM

lowjunjie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
why would i report to the management? i rather let mudah do this since they have the resources.
anyway, do you think the people who did this will bother about my report?

THEY are the ones who did this cheapskate thing in the first place lo... i dont understand why should i even care bout reporting to them..

yewjin

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:27 PM

yewjin

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (lowjunjie @ Dec 17 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why would i report to the management? i rather let mudah do this since they have the resources.
anyway, do you think the people who did this will bother about my report?

THEY are the ones who did this cheapskate thing in the first place lo... i dont understand why should i even care bout reporting to them..

Calm down bro, maybe memang dia copy. I found these two links. One i had to dig from google cache. Memang Autoworld try to cover their tracks.

http://74.125.153.13...O...=clnk&gl=sg

http://www.mudah.my/...ion-4518273.htm

lowjunjie

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

lowjunjie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
bro... how to calm down you tell me.

people keep calling me wanna ask bout my 'car'. ITS NOT MY CAR ANYMORE!!.. and got this caller even got the guts to tell me?

quote: you sure you sold already??? dont bluff! i saw your car posted on autoworld [in a certain language that is so called a must study in our schools]

this is how i found out about autoworld copying cars listed in mudah.my

maxcobmara

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:43 PM

maxcobmara

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
then why is it still in mudah... but not in autoworld.
MaxCobMara! If you dont Max it, It don't count
Current Garage: 320d M-Sport, 306cabrio, Citroen C5Mk1 EXV6 3.0, Alfa Romeo 33 1.5IE, Volvo 940GLT, Pug 306XRGTi-6, E200K AG, Fiat Punto Cabrio 1.6 Abarth Custom, Volvo 740GLE 2.3A, Gen-2 1.6A
Exes : Pug305GTX, BMW E30 UK, Iswara 1.3&1.3A/B, Kawa K1, Perdana SEi, Satria 1.6A, Comel JD50, Tiara 1.1 Custom, BMW E39 523 2.5, Ford Focus 2.0S Hatch, Gen-2 1.6 M
Totalled : Saga 1.5, Wira 1.3, Merc W115, Yamaha VX250, Citroen Zx 1.9 Volcane, Pug 206CC 2.0, Fiat Multipla 1.9JTD, , Citroen C3 1.6 Sensodrive ASD Phantom
Stolen : Merc W115, Fiat 131

artemus

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

artemus

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 813 posts
ahhh...hmmm.. indeed its a problem with u..my apology...

sorry to hear what happen to you and hope things gonna be ok..
smile_thumbup.gif

cheap and fast wont be reliable
fast and reliable wont b cheap
reliable and cheap wont be fast

lowjunjie

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

lowjunjie

6th Gear

• Members
  • 9 posts
QUOTE (maxcobmara @ Dec 17 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
then why is it still in mudah... but not in autoworld.

i already deleted my post in mudah after i sold my car

i'm pretty sure AW is up to no good here.. if you can see, now they removed all their car posted already.. now left back a few cars on their web only. if AW think they are right then they dont have to remove everything ma??