Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

2010 Peugeot 308

• Please log in to reply

joelucas91

Posted 25 December 2009 - 03:04 AM

joelucas91

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts
QUOTE (hakimi79 @ Dec 23 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
vti also increased? got additional spec for thp?

Latest news from my SA. Both the vti and the turbo will have an equal increase in price that is.... RM3K for 2010. This RM3K price increase will not have any extra specs. However, another further increase in price by RM4K which is due to happen around april to june 2010 will be accompanied by an addition in specs. No idea on what additional specs will be introduced.... but some speculates that it might be an introduction of a 6 speed A/T, new speedometer and/or possibly leather seats?

That's the latest update from my SA.... hope it helps smile.gif

lee5079

Posted 25 December 2009 - 10:08 AM

lee5079

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 568 posts
QUOTE (joelucas91 @ Dec 25 2009, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Latest news from my SA. Both the vti and the turbo will have an equal increase in price that is.... RM3K for 2010. This RM3K price increase will not have any extra specs. However, another further increase in price by RM4K which is due to happen around april to june 2010 will be accompanied by an addition in specs. No idea on what additional specs will be introduced.... but some speculates that it might be an introduction of a 6 speed A/T, new speedometer and/or possibly leather seats?

That's the latest update from my SA.... hope it helps smile.gif

Sounded interesting but the total increase is with a price tag of a 407 Standard.. my SA told me he still has 1 standard unit if I want. Since the Premium is too expensive for me... but he only has White Gold left.

If those things are real.. the THP is very much more enjoyable tongue.gif. The 6 speet AT would be the one that worth it

behcw

Posted 25 December 2009 - 11:22 AM

behcw

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
QUOTE (lee5079 @ Dec 25 2009, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounded interesting but the total increase is with a price tag of a 407 Standard.. my SA told me he still has 1 standard unit if I want. Since the Premium is too expensive for me... but he only has White Gold left.

If those things are real.. the THP is very much more enjoyable tongue.gif. The 6 speet AT would be the one that worth it

ya... 6 speed will be wonderful. Then probably time for another THP at home /....haha!
Don't wait for chances, create them!
Life is short, Play Hard!

http://behcw.blogspot.com

ridt

Posted 26 December 2009 - 07:29 PM

ridt

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
hmm need more info to clarify this hehe. macam tu baik tunggu for the spec increase
http://www.facebook.com/thepadangs

My sweet peugeot 206 1.6 16v

Mod list : k & n typhoon air filter , 4-2-1 mandrel bent custom extractor , full piping s-flow brand topcat 1.6", denso iridium spark plugs, Unichip Q tuned by RS Impressive, 16" OZ rims
Max BHP & torque : 127 bhp @ 6,00rpm , 173 nm @ 4,000rpm (tuned for torque)

joelucas91

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:40 PM

joelucas91

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts
QUOTE (ridt @ Dec 26 2009, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm need more info to clarify this hehe. macam tu baik tunggu for the spec increase

I dropped by the peugeot branch at bangsar two days ago and the SA said this :: There will be price increase by RM3K for the turbo beginning January 1st 2010. Then by mid June, there will be another price increase by RM4K which brings the total amount of price increment to RM7K for the year 2010. There will be NO additional specs whatsoever.....

This is what I heard.... if it's true, then people who bought their 308s this year would have made a very good deal

ridt

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:07 AM

ridt

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
QUOTE (joelucas91 @ Dec 26 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dropped by the peugeot branch at bangsar two days ago and the SA said this :: There will be price increase by RM3K for the turbo beginning January 1st 2010. Then by mid June, there will be another price increase by RM4K which brings the total amount of price increment to RM7K for the year 2010. There will be NO additional specs whatsoever.....

This is what I heard.... if it's true, then people who bought their 308s this year would have made a very good deal

damn
http://www.facebook.com/thepadangs

My sweet peugeot 206 1.6 16v

Mod list : k & n typhoon air filter , 4-2-1 mandrel bent custom extractor , full piping s-flow brand topcat 1.6", denso iridium spark plugs, Unichip Q tuned by RS Impressive, 16" OZ rims
Max BHP & torque : 127 bhp @ 6,00rpm , 173 nm @ 4,000rpm (tuned for torque)

lee5079

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:52 PM

lee5079

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 568 posts
QUOTE (joelucas91 @ Dec 26 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone can confirm on the price going to be increase on 1st Jan ? and also if no matter if i book now or not.. it will follow the new price since I am only able to get the car on the road next year. ?

joelucas91

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:14 PM

joelucas91

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts
QUOTE (lee5079 @ Dec 28 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone can confirm on the price going to be increase on 1st Jan ? and also if no matter if i book now or not.. it will follow the new price since I am only able to get the car on the road next year. ?

I think it's a little too late.... even if u book the car now, i think you'll still have to pay next yea'rs price. But i may be wrong, why don't you contact a sales agent?

hereticbar

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:15 PM

hereticbar

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
QUOTE (lee5079 @ Dec 28 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking purely from my own experience, it would be most likely that you will be stuck with paying whatever the new price would be. For my case, I booked my 308 in mid April when the price was at A$111,000. When it came the time to pick up my car in early July, I had to pay an extra $2,800 since the price was revised. It does not matter if your loan was approved based on the old price or not, you still have to pony up the extra money.

wpchin

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:19 PM

wpchin

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
QUOTE (hereticbar @ Dec 28 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking purely from my own experience, it would be most likely that you will be stuck with paying whatever the new price would be. For my case, I booked my 308 in mid April when the price was at A$111,000. When it came the time to pick up my car in early July, I had to pay an extra $2,800 since the price was revised. It does not matter if your loan was approved based on the old price or not, you still have to pony up the extra money.

I think your case is different, you have to pay for the awesome moon roof.
<P>save the world</P>