Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Problem With Honda City 2009

• Please log in to reply

jackytiong

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:39 PM

jackytiong

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
QUOTE (stanmarsh @ Feb 9 2010, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
for me, 09' city's sound proof is quite sux... compare to others cars which around da price range,
without pertiency jus my own opinion.. smile_blackeye.gif

correct! but the engine is very quite , while idel though sudah mati api pulak.

muscaa

Posted 13 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

muscaa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
QUOTE (Jumpman23 @ Feb 5 2010, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last Monday on February 1st, i drove to Honda City Service Center and get some rubber console fix.

The tweater console at the left hand corner of my City dashboard popped up suddenly. Attempt to twist it back seems impossible.

Now the left door open latch seems very tight, we have fix the driver side door latch which is now working but now it is left door.

My wife said this car is like plastic.

Previously Waja 6 years no such defect. But City drive less than 3 months got so many cheap case incident.

Seriously those workers in Malacca plant should enforce more stringent control. Also check whether they use or replace or reverse engineer quality product. I'm sure there are some baddie within local Honda who earned commission from replacing City parts with local made or 3rd grade stuff.

I suspected it is due to the heat that the tweater console in the dashboard came out. This material is local made and fix.

same thing happened to my city on the dash board, after putting it back with a bit of force now it's ok

ARR

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:08 AM

ARR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
My brother using City 09. He complains high FC and also the power windo making some noice when closing and open... Any1 experience this ?

muscaa

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

muscaa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
QUOTE (ARR @ Feb 17 2010, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My brother using City 09. He complains high FC and also the power windo making some noice when closing and open... Any1 experience this ?

depends on how you drive... windows is ok not noisy

benny1001

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

benny1001

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
QUOTE (Jumpman23 @ Dec 8 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good idea, when the car not moving it is very stuffy, but when the car is moving smoothly the cold come. Not sure other 2008 City owner facing the same or not. But overall is pretty good now.

I thought Denso air condition is good, the previous Waja i owned get cold very fast, it is denso also.

hmm...i thought waja's compressor is Patco? read some post at waja forum previously that the Denso compressor is cylinder type compare to Waja's Patco rotary type.... and they said Denso's cylinder type should be cooler during the car is idle compare to rotary type... smile_blackeye.gif