Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Honda Freed Coming To Malaysia 2010?

• Please log in to reply

mzi

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

mzi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 512 posts
I saw a lot at Jakarta.

One word : FUGLY! even worse than ugly.

kokben

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:55 AM

kokben

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Check out our Honda Freed Test Drive Report In Malaysia
smile_thumbup.gif
With Honda Freed 0-100 Videos and other videos

N16

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:17 AM

N16

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 735 posts
QUOTE (khlee23 @ Apr 22 2010, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another on this hall of shame list....Perodua Nautica, Proton Juara, Proton Arena....now may be Honda Freed!!

Too sad to see a car from Power of Dream ....is going to fail big time this round.

the true is Honda salesman more LC then others brand salesman dry.gif ....wonder why? Nissan/toyota better..... smile_approve.gif

My ride: Sentra N16 XE (2005). Kelisa (2008). Viva (2009)

numbertwo

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

numbertwo

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
QUOTE (benny1001 @ Apr 26 2010, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good car but way too expensive, lots of people might just go straight to get the GLivina 1.8L instead...spare the 10k+ to get some very nice ICE upgrades... smile_big.gif some others might just add 15k more to get an acr30 estima~

haha..what about getting an Exora? does that sound better than getting a Freed?? smile_disapprove.gif

ejan_

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:05 PM

ejan_

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
QUOTE (breyton @ Apr 25 2010, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i tested the so called sliding doors and they sound like industrial machinery engaging....low class kind of sound....like a van...

also i notice that it is not very secure in real life applications...it has anti pinch feature....so if you are being chased by a dodgy character and want to get in quick and shut the door...first you got to wat for it to close then anyone can just reverse the action by putting his hand in between and walah the door opens.....doesnt sound very safe...

so i am wondering where the word "PREMIUM" is applicable....if this is the party trick of this car then oh boy....

can anybody enlighten becuase i seemed to have missed the point.....

i'm not agree rgdg the sliding door. We can set that as manual or auto.. no issue..

however Freed price too expensive.. should sell below 95K.. maybe honda want protect Jazz price..

benthewen

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:45 AM

benthewen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
QUOTE (ydloi @ Apr 25 2010, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just came back from Honda showroom, i go with excitement, but come back with disappointment. the interior is so "plasticky", feel like sitting in alza, and seat fabric, like in the saga. test drive the unit, when started it off, it's very quiet until i try to get out from the junction, the engine rev high and the noise just protrude into the cabin, very uncomfortable, my wife also said that. one more thing is the remote control, it's very plastic (i know it's made of plastic...).

anyway, i like the auto climate control, not many cars in m'sia has that, and the alphine HU, the sound reproduction is quite good. and i kinda like the powered sliding doors...

final word for honda, malaysian now has higher perception of quality in their drive, hope honda will not be the next toyota...

you are absolutely spot on with the plasticky feel. if it was a korean brand or even perodua, at rm70k people will also find it expensive. 4 seater + ideas??? apa itu ideas?

benny1001

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:06 AM

benny1001

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
QUOTE (numbertwo @ Apr 28 2010, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha..what about getting an Exora? does that sound better than getting a Freed?? smile_disapprove.gif

lol...only if Exora comes with a better engine or better transmission, most of the ppl who's thinking of Nissan or Honda might already want to avoid Potong already~ smile_big.gif But to be honest, exora is really good deal for the money... biggrin.gif BTW, for 120k, you can get an 3~4yr old unreg Toyota Wish 1.8 already~!!!

skcheng

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:18 PM

skcheng

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
saw one one the road few days ago, really weird looking car for me, dunno how to describe... the rear looks thin and tall...
cannot say it is ugly, cannot say it is nice... very seldom seen car design like this.... weird design

not like stream which i liked it at the first look...

sunyatsen

Posted 07 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
Those people who bought the Freed must be naive. Just can't see any reasons of getting this model at such ridiculous price when the fact that the market is flooded with lots of better alternatives. Anyway, for the Honda fanatics, nothing is impossible including eating instant noodle everyday to get your Power of Dreams.... smile_tongue.gif