Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Help Needed For Sentra 1.6 A Maintenance

• Please log in to reply

fkmfkm

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:56 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (fooyc @ Dec 15 2009, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Physical inspection, shows all its related bushes are harden up, and shows slight hairline crack + the rear damping are getting less pliant than usual, on the secondary ride quality of course.

good...mine should be change then..haha..

besides the bushs ...there is one more thing in the center that need to be change right ? dunno what it is called...

andyleong

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

andyleong

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
To all Nissan's owners,

Unsure if this is true..Heard Nissan maintenance is very expensive. Moreover, some of the parts doesnt have sell individual. It comes as a whole piece.

fkmfkm

Posted 22 December 2009 - 06:22 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (andyleong @ Dec 22 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all Nissan's owners,

Unsure if this is true..Heard Nissan maintenance is very expensive. Moreover, some of the parts doesnt have sell individual. It comes as a whole piece.

what ever make also parts mostly come in whole piece...(original)

fooyc

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:26 AM

fooyc

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,573 posts
QUOTE (andyleong @ Dec 22 2009, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all Nissan's owners,Unsure if this is true..Heard Nissan maintenance is very expensive. Moreover, some of the parts doesnt have sell individual. It comes as a whole piece.
Curious to find out, in what manner of comparison or reasoning this "heard of" comes from ? Perodua vs Nissan ? smile_tongue.gif
Please don't PM me.

andyleong

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:59 AM

andyleong

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
Thanks to foo & fkm replied.
In fact heard it from a nissan owner himself. Just curious, how much they charge for a normal service in TCMSC? In this case, Latio. Seriously I wish to own a Latio myself.

fooyc

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:31 PM

fooyc

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,573 posts
QUOTE (andyleong @ Dec 23 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks to foo & fkm replied.
In fact heard it from a nissan owner himself. Just curious, how much they charge for a normal service in TCMSC? In this case, Latio. Seriously I wish to own a Latio myself.
andyleong-san, IMHO, any car per say, if you leave it 100% to the Service Center, to supply the parts and labor, it WILL FOR BLOODY SURE, costly. You can opt to bring your own authorised parts (get from authorised Nissan stockist), and, trust me, your bills will be much more manage-able. Of course TCEAS labor, is not on the cheap side, but AFAIK, they sure is cheaper than Honda charges me on my City. smile_tongue.gif

Please don't PM me.

fkmfkm

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:28 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (fooyc @ Dec 23 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
andyleong-san, IMHO, any car per say, if you leave it 100% to the Service Center, to supply the parts and labor, it WILL FOR BLOODY SURE, costly. You can opt to bring your own authorised parts (get from authorised Nissan stockist), and, trust me, your bills will be much more manage-able. Of course TCEAS labor, is not on the cheap side, but AFAIK, they sure is cheaper than Honda charges me on my City. smile_tongue.gif

yup TC marks up a centain parts dunno how many times one... smile.gif madness...

ManU

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:08 AM

ManU

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
foo
i dun understand why the n16 having such a low torque? whats the reason behind that ? becoz if u compare all the 1.6 cars in the market now, i think n16 has the lowest torque! i dun know why it tuned to be like that, even persona having more torque than it ...

fooyc

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:38 AM

fooyc

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,573 posts
QUOTE (ManU @ Dec 24 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fooi dun understand why the n16 having such a low torque? whats the reason behind that ? becoz if u compare all the 1.6 cars in the market now, i think n16 has the lowest torque! i dun know why it tuned to be like that, even persona having more torque than it ...
QG engine are "enjin-super-hijau", simple as that. You can fix it, by simply killing off the cat and replace with stock crank pulley with a lighter unit. The car will be much more driveable.

Please don't PM me.

fkmfkm

Posted 24 December 2009 - 12:01 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (fooyc @ Dec 24 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QG engine are "enjin-super-hijau", simple as that. You can fix it, by simply killing off the cat and replace with stock crank pulley with a lighter unit. The car will be much more driveable.

nissan cat should be quite good flow...unless TC change it...haha..