Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Funny Problem

• Please log in to reply

avionics

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:03 PM

avionics

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Oct 24 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Which car doen not give you this feel? smile_big.gif Good rubber only to reduce it to minimal, not eliminate it.

2. Thats sounds normal to me.

3. GB=gear box, kick down to lower gear so your RPM is up. Like in a manual tranny, when cruising on 5th gear at 2000rpm, try switch to 4th then you can see the RPM is up instanly.

Drive shaft faulty when you having difficulty to turn your steering in all junction, and when turn the steering like stuck stuck a bit then produce loud 'tak tak' sound.

Thanks guys,appreciate you feedback.
Hai m so naive.

dh955

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:04 AM

dh955

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts
The funny problem is actually not funny at all, and the problem is also no really a problem... Happy ending loh~

Ha
Ha, Ha,
Ha, Ha, Ha!!

P/S the above actually has no meaning at all, but since ev 1 also contributed, so, i tot i must type something also....
born to cruise

sky81

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:41 AM

sky81

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
1. It depends on how much water. Water has the characteristics of more resistance. Make sure your car is driving straight when going into puddle water, let the momentum move the car straight. Control is less once the wheel hits the water, momentum will guide your car to ... happy.gif

Khayxiong

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:41 PM

Khayxiong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Hi there,
My waja already 6 years old auto.

1)When i drive thru puddles of water during rain,my car will be like strongly forced back by the water.And my steering will like be out of control,the force of the water make it hard to control.So whenever i see puddle of water,i will avoide coz when i go on it,my steering will turn to one side and be hard to control.Checked that my tires are allright.

2)Also when my car go from a lower pavement to a higher pavement(1 inch higher) or vice versa,the steering will turn away to another side by itself.

3)When i go downhill, my rpm will go up to 2k.

Why is this happening?Can this be my drive shaft rosak edi?
Please help me guys.

Thanks.

for 1, check your steering belt see if it is loose. thighten it back will do. 

kohf1drive

Posted 18 January 2022 - 11:37 PM

kohf1drive

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts
1. slow down when got water puddle (let go throttle don't hit the brake). if required change lane with advance signal. change good tire with wide groove (it will be noisy but better wet handling).
2. changes all the bushes (steering rack, absorber link, lower arm, long short arm, anti roll bar bush, absorber mountings). drive shaft change only when loose and leaking.
3. use lower gear (<3 for engine braking).