Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Air Injector

• Please log in to reply

fkmfkm

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:38 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (bencklim @ Oct 25 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Due to curiousity, i rang up the phone no from the website.. so finally a guy pick up the phone and we have a short chat.
From my understanding, they too placed the "Air injector" at the PCV host. Besides similar to what mentioned by Vr2turbo, he said it also "balance up" the ions (+ve and -ve) plus its material actually absorbe heat from engine! That's makes the "air injector" special.. then.. i starter blur... smile_blackeye.gif

By the way, he said the material is the same used in Solar Panel....?? smile_question.gif
Still thinking who it related to Solar Penal material..?? Anyone got the answer? smile_question.gif

got got its an air conditioner...but you need to open the hood when driving so solar can reach...

rikeys

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:17 AM

rikeys

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,391 posts
did he tell you got MOON rock inside as well
can make your car fly to the MOON after fixing ! hehehehe

Join MyFORTE: Forte Owners Club - Facebook Group now! Be part of the growing Forte family..
Bookmark this now - www.myforteclub.com

vr2turbo

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (limking @ Oct 25 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wanna ask out of curiousty about the air injector , how come my friend's Myvi said to lost power after a couple of months ? smile_question.gif

Needs tuning. Different cars runs at different air/fuel ratio. Too much air and you get loss of power. Too little no gain.
My wife's car is running rich. I had mine further mod. The air valve will be closed at idling and will open at the biggest setting after 1.5k RPM. So far already 9 months, still running fine.......

vr2turbo

Posted 26 October 2009 - 02:15 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (bencklim @ Oct 25 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Due to curiousity, i rang up the phone no from the website.. so finally a guy pick up the phone and we have a short chat.
From my understanding, they too placed the "Air injector" at the PCV host. Besides similar to what mentioned by Vr2turbo, he said it also "balance up" the ions (+ve and -ve) plus its material actually absorbe heat from engine! That's makes the "air injector" special.. then.. i starter blur... smile_blackeye.gif

By the way, he said the material is the same used in Solar Panel....?? smile_question.gif
Still thinking who it related to Solar Penal material..?? Anyone got the answer? smile_question.gif

If they talk about the ions, forget it. The magnet, nano Tech and all that stuffs about ions don't work......

Bro. fkm also fitted to his ride, but I think it did not work, as his ride already running lean.......

limking

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:10 AM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 26 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Needs tuning. Different cars runs at different air/fuel ratio. Too much air and you get loss of power. Too little no gain.
My wife's car is running rich. I had mine further mod. The air valve will be closed at idling and will open at the biggest setting after 1.5k RPM. So far already 9 months, still running fine.......

o'kay , thanks . Will inform my friend about the need for tuning . Let see what's next , will inform you then , guys .
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

vr2turbo

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:24 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (limking @ Oct 27 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
o'kay , thanks . Will inform my friend about the need for tuning . Let see what's next , will inform you then , guys .

You mean he is still driving with it even though have loss of power?
The one I fitted can be easily removed..... smile_thumbup.gif

limking

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:10 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 27 2009, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You mean he is still driving with it even though have loss of power?
The one I fitted can be easily removed..... smile_thumbup.gif

I think so , leh . This one is a young chap in twenties , like to wayang alot one .
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

vr2turbo

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:59 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (limking @ Oct 28 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think so , leh . This one is a young chap in twenties , like to wayang alot one .

What to wayang? I have got air injector but got no power smile_shock.gif ....ha! ha! smile_big.gif

elan

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:51 AM

elan

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
first rule to save fuel;

1. maintain your engine - tuned to the mfgr's specification - regular oil and air filter change.
2. Forget whatever 'magic' devices - if these devices are good, F1 cars are the first to be fitted, even if any of these device can give 2% fuel saving or 2% power increase. Imagine an 900 hp ferrari will gain 18hp just simply for RM289... fit 10 units, for RM2890 it give additional 180hp........ ha ha ha ha ha

..Friend by chance, enemy by choice...

vr2turbo

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (elan @ Oct 30 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
first rule to save fuel;

1. maintain your engine - tuned to the mfgr's specification - regular oil and air filter change.
2. Forget whatever 'magic' devices - if these devices are good, F1 cars are the first to be fitted, even if any of these device can give 2% fuel saving or 2% power increase. Imagine an 900 hp ferrari will gain 18hp just simply for RM289... fit 10 units, for RM2890 it give additional 180hp........ ha ha ha ha ha

F1 already extremely tuned. Why need gadgets some more? Actually got...Kers, but outlawed again...... smile_wink.gif