Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Myvi O2 Sensor

• Please log in to reply

wheeLSpin

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:38 PM

wheeLSpin

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 880 posts
bro sekalian,

my wifey myvi suddenly engine check light on. perodua sc at first say not o2, but after checking say is o2. They try to reset but light still on.

how much selling outside ? anyone got contact or lubang ?

so far have to wait to claim warranty, but the car is not jerking and fuel coinsumption so far ok.

any advise sifus ?

neo79

Posted 21 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

neo79

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,213 posts
QUOTE (wheeLSpin @ Oct 12 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro sekalian,

my wifey myvi suddenly engine check light on. perodua sc at first say not o2, but after checking say is o2. They try to reset but light still on.

how much selling outside ? anyone got contact or lubang ?

so far have to wait to claim warranty, but the car is not jerking and fuel coinsumption so far ok.

any advise sifus ?

They have diagnostic tools to check. But not every SC have it.

Why? If the sensor is faulty, resetting it won't solve the problem. Just get it replaced. How much is P2SC charging you for thr O2 sensor?

miskol

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:34 AM

miskol

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (neo79 @ Nov 21 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They have diagnostic tools to check. But not every SC have it.

Why? If the sensor is faulty, resetting it won't solve the problem. Just get it replaced. How much is P2SC charging you for thr O2 sensor?

Perodua SC will charge RM 390, item and labour charge (i think -RM10 for item only). i found in Lelong, around RM 160.