Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Anyone Service His/her Pug At Geotauto Pj?

• Please log in to reply

wisconsin9

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

wisconsin9

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 662 posts
QUOTE (waja3708 @ Oct 12 2009, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro, relax laa...why so angry?

No la bro where got angry.. Just wondering out loud. 059.gif typing sound angry only ma.. haha..
Introduce a little anarchy.

waja3708

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:22 PM

waja3708

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
QUOTE (wisconsin9 @ Oct 12 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No la bro where got angry.. Just wondering out loud. 059.gif typing sound angry only ma.. haha..

lol...cool.
Former Rides:
Ford Telstar TX5, Proton Waja

Current Ride:
Peugeot 308

chargerguy

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

chargerguy

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
QUOTE (blackdolph @ Oct 12 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah.. news spread fast eh? I guess if you're good people will know you. Abu don't bother about keeping parts. If you can bring your own parts, he won't mind. If not, he can source for you. He's an old cock in Peugeot circles man.

Old and short cok kar????muhaUHAuhaUHAuhuhaUHAuhaAaAuhaUHAuhaUHAuhaUHAuhaUHAuhaUHA

sootienann

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:41 PM

sootienann

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
QUOTE (blackdolph @ Oct 12 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah.. news spread fast eh? I guess if you're good people will know you. Abu don't bother about keeping parts. If you can bring your own parts, he won't mind. If not, he can source for you. He's an old cock in Peugeot circles man.

new models might not have parts.

i went to a spare parts shop to ask. this shop sells parts for all major european cars.

the owner is a old man.

i ask him got oil filter/air filter for peugeot 308?

he say dono what is 308 model. 306 got lar.

chargerguy

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

chargerguy

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
QUOTE (sootienann @ Oct 12 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new models might not have parts.

i went to a spare parts shop to ask. this shop sells parts for all major european cars.

the owner is a old man.

i ask him got oil filter/air filter for peugeot 308?

he say dono what is 308 model. 306 got lar.

Then this old man not familiar or know anything regarding pijot lor...keKEKekEKEkeKEkeKEkeKEeKEkeKE

wisconsin9

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

wisconsin9

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 662 posts
QUOTE (chargerguy @ Oct 13 2009, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then this old man not familiar or know anything regarding pijot lor...keKEKekEKEkeKEkeKEkeKEeKEkeKE

Hahahaha tell me about it .. Some lady somewhere, I was asking her something regarding Peugeot. She said "Apa? ..."

After show her the car key, she said "OH PIGEON!" .. Ok, it wasn't exactly "Pigeon" . But she pronounced it as "PIGEON" !!!!! I almost laughed out loud hahahahaahhaahahhaa.. She was indonesian I think.
Introduce a little anarchy.

darenlks

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

darenlks

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
QUOTE (wisconsin9 @ Oct 13 2009, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahahaha tell me about it .. Some lady somewhere, I was asking her something regarding Peugeot. She said "Apa? ..."

After show her the car key, she said "OH PIGEON!" .. Ok, it wasn't exactly "Pigeon" . But she pronounced it as "PIGEON" !!!!! I almost laughed out loud hahahahaahhaahahhaa.. She was indonesian I think.

I believe not many ppl know the correct pronunciation of "PEUGEOT". There are many versions around like "piugeot", "pugeo", "per shio", etc.. wacko.gif Anyone of you know the correct pronunciation of it ?

adilin

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:50 PM

adilin

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
QUOTE (wisconsin9 @ Oct 13 2009, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She was indonesian I think.

yup..they pronounce it that way..dunno y..but true..

~NIK~

paperone

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

paperone

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
Didn't know I'd manage to find another bad review on Geotauto. With this, Nasim still appoints them as authorised service center? Why???? They're getting worst now by the way. Very irresponsible, go in fix one thing, the other one rosak. The owner don't seem to bother at all.

vediaz

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

vediaz

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
QUOTE (paperone @ May 31 2013, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't know I'd manage to find another bad review on Geotauto. With this, Nasim still appoints them as authorised service center? Why???? They're getting worst now by the way. Very irresponsible, go in fix one thing, the other one rosak. The owner don't seem to bother at all.

Nasim is practicing "habis madu, sepah dibuang"... GeoAuto and KS good alternative... Independent also... They have soul than Nasim...
Vediaz