Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

TT At Tyrepac Warehouse Sales At Tayaria P.J.

• Please log in to reply

kho51

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:19 AM

kho51

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Sorry, I'd to withdrawl my name for today's programme, need to report to work last minute.. sorry guys... If i'm manage to finish my work, I'll come.. Sorry...

rev99

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:19 PM

rev99

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
Vr dai gor and all buddy.

have to say sorry for not be able to come too last minutes, as i need to attend an urgent site meeting unexpectedly.

do enjoy yourselves and hope all of you could get a good bargain on your tyres.......

sorry Vr.

vr2turbo

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:20 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,469 posts
Hi guys,
Cannot make it, no need to be sorry leh..... smile_tongue.gif
I am sure you had urgent or important matters to attend to.
Join us next time or any of our coming tt............. smile_thumbup.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,469 posts
Update on the TT at Tayaria today.

Around 14 of us attended, including Jaime, Huey Ling and Bro. Kon from AW.
We met at the Food Court at 2.30pm to group and to collect our Autoworld T-shirt from Jaime. (Thanks to Jaime for the T-shirts).
We then proceed to Tayaria at 3pm. There we were welcomed by Adrian of Tyrepac.
We mingle around and had a look at what was on sale while waiting for some late comers.

Later we were given a talk on tyre safety called "Tyre Education" by Adrian in the meeting room.
The talk was very informative and I think most of those who attended learned of something new today.
All participants who attended the talk were also given a tyre gauge each, courtesy of Tyrepac. (Thank you)
Oh, thanks for the kueh kueh for tea also...... smile_big.gif

We adjourned back to the main area to see Tayaria operations. Bro. mubull sent in his ride for balancing and alignment.
Some members left earlier for other appointments, but the main group left almost at closing time at almost 6pm.

We would like to thank Jaime of AW and Adrain of Tyrepac for arranging this TT for us, including the goodies..... smile_thumbup.gif

I think bro. g88 or bro. Kon will follow up with some photos....... smile_wink.gif

Rdgs,

AC19

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:09 PM

AC19

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
bro vr2turbo, thanks for arranging the TT. informative and educational for me, and glad to have the chance meeting all sifus/taikors. AW appears to adopt intl policy in producing t-shirt that got few bros "downgrade" their sizes unsure.gif unsure.gif

who took the early bird gift handout by AW?????? fing01.gif fing01.gif fing01.gif fing01.gif

g88

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
Out of 19 names from the list (excluded my friend No.20), a total of 14 ppl (+ Jaime j & Gunner) turned up...i would said everyone does really take 'heart' to make it to the TT ( actualy i was thinking to cancel last minute smile_big.gif but then...since thousand years never attend any TT must well show up, catch up and keep myself update)

Here're the humble photo i tooked smile_wink.gif

Early arrival - meet up @ mamak nearby Tayaria + reporting to Jaime J

Jaime J distributing the AW freebie - T-shirt (material no bad (quite 'absorb' sweat' & nice design), also time to 'try-out' haha what AC19 said is true, alot of us 'downgraded' our t-shirt size (since no XXL - actually XL is big enough for me smile_tongue.gif )

@ 3pm we arrived Tayaria - alot of cars, business very good

g88

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:17 PM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
Everyone make sure car is look, look look see see other car also before form group 'walk-in' to Tayaria

Tyre booth at the main entrance

Everyone check-out what tyre available (most importantly > Price la (u see vr2turbo really turn ON his sharp eyes) smile_big.gif

g88

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts

The drift monster - Nissan Sylvia as display car (which gone to Melacca later of the day for tomorrow dfit competitation)

g88

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:22 PM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
Photo shooting by Gunner & Chit Chat session

Whoopee got attracted with the tyres..he felt like wanna play hide and seek smile_big.gif

Time for Tyre Talk Class - conducted by Adrian from Tyrepac Singapore smile_thumbup.gif

g88

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
Everyone were paying attention in the class and have many questions raise to Adrian - i didn't lie, see the pic as proof smile_tongue.gif