Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

2009 Perodua MPV D64T Picture Leaked (new)

• Please log in to reply

peYno

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:15 AM

peYno

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Oct 3 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lower spec

high spec

so?? hi spec got gated gear???? tiptronic ??? 2 tone cream color like exhibition one???i notice the diff low and hi spec only the steering design.. overall still similar as TATA NANO

rallychamp

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
u want buy it or not???

if not just watch la....

exterior design was good...yup cut cost to bare minimum so price can be reduced...if perodua keep the spec. as high as previous nautica also u don't want to buy...later kondem lagi says P2 produced such a high price cars....

u want car so cheap and all suits your need just build your own car la...

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

peYno

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:40 PM

peYno

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Oct 3 2009, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u want buy it or not???

if not just watch la....

exterior design was good...yup cut cost to bare minimum so price can be reduced...if perodua keep the spec. as high as previous nautica also u don't want to buy...later kondem lagi says P2 produced such a high price cars....

u want car so cheap and all suits your need just build your own car la...

exterior just remind me of Toyota avanza slimmer version, nothing to be impressed unless if u have never seen sette and Luminas

i wanted to buy when i saw it at exhibition few months ago.. got gated gear, tiptronic and price claimed to be at 50 to 60k..
but it has changed now...

bfs621

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

bfs621

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts
i see no manual version available?

rallychamp

Posted 03 October 2009 - 02:47 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (peYno @ Oct 3 2009, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
exterior just remind me of Toyota avanza slimmer version, nothing to be impressed unless if u have never seen sette and Luminas

i wanted to buy when i saw it at exhibition few months ago.. got gated gear, tiptronic and price claimed to be at 50 to 60k..
but it has changed now...

actually why bother on the exterior since all p2 models were rebagded version of daihatsu and toyota...(also can consider that p2 is actually one of japs child car-company)<<they own more shares remember smile_blackeye.gif

come on..don't day-dreaming....have u seen any car on sale here in malaysia with tiptronic gearshift with such a price???

bolehland here as long cheap and usefull people will buy it....some malaysians need cheap mpv...here it goes...later got a bit more money change class to P1 mpv....if got much more money then buy upper class mpv....thats all...

plus...the thing u call p2 want to cheat people doesn't exist...it is normal for car manufacturer to give upper class spec. during un-official preview/prototype...later when it comes to actual production models then everything was toned down....(everybody do that)<<pls surf on the net for prototype/concept car show over the world and u'll realise what i'm talking here....

even me doesn't expect anything impressive about p2 car...even during launch ov myvi i already know 1.3cc K3-VE engine was from avanza...(really u can upgrade myvi to 1.5cc using 1.5 avanza engine) smile_sleepy.gif

-later in this FWD mpv 1.5 from avanza engine again...

guess to hold up to its name toyota sourced engine was reliable even find its way into lotus exige (1.8vvti similiar to celica/mr-s) smile_thumbup.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

ntc2000

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:00 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
penyu, wat do u expect for 65k ?? lol, for me gated or linear gear is not important... the most important is the NVH and comfortable. If they add in gated gear and tiptronic but price revise to 85k, do u still want to buy or will condemn them for overprice again?

Gip u gated gear, tiptronic but with lousy underpower engine with a poor NVH... u still want to buy it? NABEH.. speechless with this fella...

hahaha..

*ok... throw 4 NCT tire to penyu to ask him built a custom made mpv...*
*cabut kuat kuat.*

Popcorn

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:21 PM

Popcorn

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Oct 3 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
penyu, wat do u expect for 65k ?? lol, for me gated or linear gear is not important... the most important is the NVH and comfortable. If they add in gated gear and tiptronic but price revise to 85k, do u still want to buy or will condemn them for overprice again?

Gip u gated gear, tiptronic but with lousy underpower engine with a poor NVH... u still want to buy it? NABEH.. speechless with this fella...

hahaha..

*cabut kuat kuat.*

Wah with interior built quality and features of Alphard or Murano, pick-up of a Airtrek Turbo.. and handling cum technology of the X5 with FC of a Perodua Kelisa manual and price of a Avanza.... and looks of a Wish or Caldina

wah... where can find and where to get ar??
Cruiser

peYno

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

peYno

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Oct 3 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually why bother on the exterior since all p2 models were rebagded version of daihatsu and toyota...(also can consider that p2 is actually one of japs child car-company)<<they own more shares remember smile_blackeye.gif

come on..don't day-dreaming....have u seen any car on sale here in malaysia with tiptronic gearshift with such a price???

bolehland here as long cheap and usefull people will buy it....some malaysians need cheap mpv...here it goes...later got a bit more money change class to P1 mpv....if got much more money then buy upper class mpv....thats all...

plus...the thing u call p2 want to cheat people doesn't exist...it is normal for car manufacturer to give upper class spec. during un-official preview/prototype...later when it comes to actual production models then everything was toned down....(everybody do that)<<pls surf on the net for prototype/concept car show over the world and u'll realise what i'm talking here....

even me doesn't expect anything impressive about p2 car...even during launch ov myvi i already know 1.3cc K3-VE engine was from avanza...(really u can upgrade myvi to 1.5cc using 1.5 avanza engine) smile_sleepy.gif

-later in this FWD mpv 1.5 from avanza engine again...

guess to hold up to its name toyota sourced engine was reliable even find its way into lotus exige (1.8vvti similiar to celica/mr-s) smile_thumbup.gif

u still didnt get my point.
when p2 showed us display unit of this upcoming mpv during exhibition with gated gear and tiptronic and stated the price will be 50 to 60k.. ppl may assume we may get this tiptronic at max 60k.. so don't blame ppl when they condemn p2 marketing strategy.. this is about ethic and professionalisme...

peYno

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:33 PM

peYno

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Oct 3 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahaha..

*cabut kuat kuat.*

u should read my earlier post carefully
SAFETY FIRST
combination of joint seat and Non -gated shift gear is very dangerous indeed.. just imagine ur child accidently kick the gear knob.. not practical at all.. that's why japanase design the joint seat with gated gear for safety purpose.. bukan suka2 aje...

mosh

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (peYno @ Oct 3 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u should read my earlier post carefully
SAFETY FIRST
combination of joint seat and Non -gated shift gear is very dangerous indeed.. just imagine ur child accidently kick the gear knob.. not practical at all.. that's why japanase design the joint seat with gated gear for safety purpose.. bukan suka2 aje...

hahaha... dem funny...! piss off on a "spy shot" rather than the official statement & release.. i rather think that p2 purposely cheated you solely.. like they care on what you think on them & their marketing strategy.. hahaha!