Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Police Chase Gone Bad

• Please log in to reply

andrewlimkn

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:58 AM

andrewlimkn

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts
http://failblog.org/...ice-chase-fail/

that is why our PDRM needs an EVO smile_tongue.gif

The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion...........

Jumpman23

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:39 AM

Jumpman23

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
that is why our PDRM needs an EVO

Putting more EVO on the street will just endanger Police life. They need a sufficient fleet of helicopter & a well coordinated network where there can barricades & close the road ahead.

Is time to use BRAIN. Send their forces to US for training how 911 coordinate to stop a highspeed chase.

This country lack of talent, they must start training them.

carauto

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

carauto

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
They need to upgrade or change their spare parts or something like that....or to purchase a new engine suitable enough for car chasing.

profkaizen

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:07 PM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (andrewlimkn @ Sep 29 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They also need submarines and helicopter gunships smile_evil.gif

SplitFire

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts

Ouch.....that must be real hurt. smile_shock.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

Gunnerzz

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (Jumpman23 @ Sep 30 2009, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Putting more EVO on the street will just endanger Police life. They need a sufficient fleet of helicopter & a well coordinated network where there can barricades & close the road ahead.

Is time to use BRAIN. Send their forces to US for training how 911 coordinate to stop a highspeed chase.

This country lack of talent, they must start training them.

Clearly u do not know how coordinated our police force is.
The main prob is they are lacking manpower.
In a pursuit, they can just shoot the villain but doing so will endanger civilian in the surrounding.
So,they maintain pursuit until its safer to action be it shoot to kill or cause an accident.

Road block?
bcoz they lack in manpower,they makes up in brain power.
U think our police force just pursuit blindly?
Nope,they know they are few in number so they keep pursuit until suspect has no other choice but to head for a roadblock.

Plus,its clear that u have not seen and take notice of how many pursuit happened locally that end safetly.meaning no police or civilian injured.

Yes they are corrupt.
But once u see them in real action u will hav respect.
I know i do.

profkaizen

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:15 PM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
Whatever you have said about them earned me no respect for them. Only a small number of them are doing their duties, but the majority are waiting for opportune time to have their hands greased. Just drive to Singapore via the main causeway after the new Custom & Immigration check point, you will see [rain or shine] many hardworking chicken police waiting to slap 'summons' on motorists with whimpy accusations of "violation of traffic rules"

Some even asked me why I pasted the roadtax in the middle of the windscreen smile_angry.gif The existing law DID NOT specify the exact location, only mention "prominently displayed on the front windscreen" and the road tax instruction issued by JPJ only stated "SILAKAN Lekatkan stiker LKM di sudut bawah di sebelah kiri cermin hadapan kenderaan anda" and NOT 'DIWAJIBKAN".

So do they have the right to issue a summon on this?? They need "education".

Lack of manpower? My foot....they set up and manned road blocks that are over 30 km away from the source of concern [like "illegal assemblies" or "candle light vigils"] and did nothing but to goggle at passing cars that had been squeezed through their one-lane road blocks [very true to the meaning of the word "ROAD BLOCKED"] and causing 10 km long traffic jams just to frustrate motorists and drive the idea that nobody should mess up with the ruling government smile_evil.gif

They dont deserve any respect from me.

Gunnerzz

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:22 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (profkaizen @ Oct 19 2009, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whatever you have said about them earned me no respect for them. Only a small number of them are doing their duties, but the majority are waiting for opportune time to have their hands greased. Just drive to Singapore via the main causeway after the new Custom & Immigration check point, you will see [rain or shine] many hardworking chicken police waiting to slap 'summons' on motorists with whimpy accusations of "violation of traffic rules"

Some even asked me why I pasted the roadtax in the middle of the windscreen smile_angry.gif The existing law DID NOT specify the exact location, only mention "prominently displayed on the front windscreen" and the road tax instruction issued by JPJ only stated "SILAKAN Lekatkan stiker LKM di sudut bawah di sebelah kiri cermin hadapan kenderaan anda" and NOT 'DIWAJIBKAN".

So do they have the right to issue a summon on this?? They need "education".

Lack of manpower? My foot....they set up and manned road blocks that are over 30 km away from the source of concern [like "illegal assemblies" or "candle light vigils"] and did nothing but to goggle at passing cars that had been squeezed through their one-lane road blocks [very true to the meaning of the word "ROAD BLOCKED"] and causing 10 km long traffic jams just to frustrate motorists and drive the idea that nobody should mess up with the ruling government smile_evil.gif

They dont deserve any respect from me.

Hahahaha,
Which is why i said "when u see them in real action"
As we all know,most of the time they are off the action.

SplitFire

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:55 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (Gunnerzz @ Oct 20 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahahaha,
Which is why i said "when u see them in real action"
As we all know,most of the time they are off the action.

...most of the time... smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

vr2turbo

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:53 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts

Our Malaysian Evo are the manual 6 speed Evo. Firstly, are they trained to drive for high speed chase.
With the Evo the speed is even higher.