Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Where You Think Kimi Will Go In 2010?

• Please log in to reply

henrymegna

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:09 PM

henrymegna

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Hi! I am a F1 fan.
there is a lot of rumours in F1 regarding Alonso seat in Ferrari, I strongly believe is true becasue of the big sponsorship from Spanish Bank.

so, where KIMI will go? I guess 90% will go to Mclaren again. this team has more chance to win compare to others team, and Mclaren also very keen to bring KIMI back- not only with his previos experience in the team, the big fans base is the key concern, and along with the huge sponsorship too.

so- wat you think?

we can see the answer within 2 months time:
1) Ferrari will announce the driver line up in Monza race.
2) then Kimi will announce where he go after Singapore race..

kohf1drive

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:46 PM

kohf1drive

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts
QUOTE (henrymegna @ Sep 4 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi! I am a F1 fan.
there is a lot of rumours in F1 regarding Alonso seat in Ferrari, I strongly believe is true becasue of the big sponsorship from Spanish Bank.

so, where KIMI will go? I guess 90% will go to Mclaren again. this team has more chance to win compare to others team, and Mclaren also very keen to bring KIMI back- not only with his previos experience in the team, the big fans base is the key concern, and along with the huge sponsorship too.

so- wat you think?

we can see the answer within 2 months time:
1) Ferrari will announce the driver line up in Monza race.
2) then Kimi will announce where he go after Singapore race..

How about kimi in renault, we'll see whether the machine dominance or the driver skill input make the podium

henrymegna

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:00 PM

henrymegna

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
QUOTE (kohf1drive @ Sep 4 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about kimi in renault, we'll see whether the machine dominance or the driver skill input make the podium

quite unlikely, Renault situation not stable now, and the car development is no good too, actually renault invite KIMI in, but just rejected.

alldisc

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:20 AM

alldisc

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts
F1 season in 2010 is going to be an interesting one.

there will be no more renault, but there will likely be new teams previously unheard.

Alonso has signed contratcs with Ferrari. he will often meet shcumi after this, ironic isnt it?
Felipe Massa will stay as he is more consistent than Kimi, with Giancalro Fisichella being test driver.

Raikonen is tipped to be joining McLaren. Heike Kovalainen will make way for him.

Threre will be an empty seat at Force India but with BMW pulling out, Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica will struggle to find a competitive team for next season.

DSAI

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:56 AM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
kubica is replacing alonso. as for his team mate, will go to williams.raikonen should replace baracello in brawn GP lah.if in mclaren he will be face same thing as alonso face few years back.mclaren are more bias to hamilton.
a new hope...

flee

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

flee

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,018 posts
Toyota are chasing Kimi too. So we have to wait and see...
Regards,
Flee

waja3708

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:27 AM

waja3708

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
QUOTE (flee @ Oct 20 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kimi should move on to rally.
he is fast but inconsistent.
Former Rides:
Ford Telstar TX5, Proton Waja

Current Ride:
Peugeot 308

DSAI

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:13 AM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
QUOTE (waja3708 @ Oct 21 2009, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kimi should move on to rally.
he is fast but inconsistent.
unconsistance depend alot on other factor.such as car setup and luck also.like that hamilton also or valentino rossi also have to move on to rally lah?bro, pls la give some concreat statment before posting.just my 2cents smile_thumbup.gif

a new hope...

DSAI

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:34 AM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
kimi says goodbye to F1.he will insted be rallying. smile_thumbup.gif
a new hope...

alldisc

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:44 PM

alldisc

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts
QUOTE (flee @ Oct 20 2009, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

too bad Toyota is quitting F1.

anyway, other than Alonso's surprising news of joining team Ferrari, the newly crowned world champion Jensen Button cannot resist the offer from McLaren team. after about a decade in F1 its too bad that only now McLaren acknowledge his talent.
Button will receive about 6 million pound sterling a year under his 3 years contract - double than what he got with Brawn.