Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Test Inserting Image

Along

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:41 PM

Along

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 963 posts
Proton_Saudi_Ramadhan_Promotion.JPG

Dunno how this will come out... BTW, this advert is real in today's local paper

SplitFire

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:59 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (Along @ Aug 31 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Proton_Saudi_Ramadhan_Promotion.JPG

Dunno how this will come out... BTW, this advert is real in today's local paper

Middle East. Not Malaysia.
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

mosh

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:52 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
i think his local paper la... sum where in middle earth

SplitFire

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:08 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Sep 1 2009, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think his local paper la... sum where in middle earth

Middle...Earth? smile_shock.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:16 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Sep 2 2009, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Middle...Earth? smile_shock.gif

That ads in Saudi Arabia la....riyadh, jeddah, dammam (port)...most of my products are sold here
Currency in Saudi Rial

Along

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

Along

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 963 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Sep 2 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That ads in Saudi Arabia la....riyadh, jeddah, dammam (port)...most of my products are sold here
Currency in Saudi Rial

Yes, true. But Saudi Riyal is less than RM, and at today's rate it's equivalent to RM31,711 (Gen2), RM34,071 (Persona) & RM35,817 (Waja). I'm not familiar with spec or prices in Msia but the prices they're selling seems cheap in my opinion. BTW, here Yaris 1.3 prices start from SR38,950 and Corolla 1.6 starts from SR50,350. So, comparing Proton & Toyota prices, it is competitive. I'm only wondering diff of Proton prices in Msia & Saudi (and other overseas market also).

SplitFire

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:37 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (Along @ Sep 2 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, true. But Saudi Riyal is less than RM, and at today's rate it's equivalent to RM31,711 (Gen2), RM34,071 (Persona) & RM35,817 (Waja). I'm not familiar with spec or prices in Msia but the prices they're selling seems cheap in my opinion. BTW, here Yaris 1.3 prices start from SR38,950 and Corolla 1.6 starts from SR50,350. So, comparing Proton & Toyota prices, it is competitive. I'm only wondering diff of Proton prices in Msia & Saudi (and other overseas market also).

We've the most expensive car in the world. Thanks to our super corrupted gohmen & its cronies. smile_approve.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

Along

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:46 AM

Along

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 963 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Sep 2 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Currency in Saudi Rial

Darrel, what product are u selling? I'm working for a company which imports auto parts.

Along

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:56 AM

Along

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 963 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Sep 2 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We've the most expensive car in the world. Thanks to our super corrupted gohmen & its cronies. :smile_approve:

one thing I cannot stand is how the g make it so easy to buy car, and u can even get loan more than the value of the car!!! So many people fell into that trap - 9yrs spending almost all their salary on their car. To these ppl, "cheap" refers to the monthly instalment that they have to pay instead of the total price of the car. All this just to make nat'l car "affordable". I have engineer friends in Philliphine who can't even afford any car with their salary, and some in Thailand who can only buy old car...

darreltian

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:10 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (Along @ Sep 3 2009, 03:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one thing I cannot stand is how the g make it so easy to buy car, and u can even get loan more than the value of the car!!! So many people fell into that trap - 9yrs spending almost all their salary on their car. To these ppl, "cheap" refers to the monthly instalment that they have to pay instead of the total price of the car. All this just to make nat'l car "affordable". I have engineer friends in Philliphine who can't even afford any car with their salary, and some in Thailand who can only buy old car...

Along,
Either u buy national cars or imported cars (CKD & CBU), the gohment still make tons of money from us...
I wont be surprised they will allow us to use EPF monies when they increase the price in future...
I am selling some building materials mainly antistatic flooring....are u based in KSA?

Reply to this topic