Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Nasim's Warranty

• Please log in to reply

sanook

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

sanook

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
QUOTE (kfkw @ Aug 25 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alan......

I have sent them 2 request via their website....also no reply.....

my 1st request : Asking for test drive that was after the launched of 308

my 2nd request : Asking them to check on the "left side pulling effect"

Both also no reply......therefore I decided to cancel my booking.....so sad lah.....no doubt 308 is a great car but the company behind is POOR in Customer service and retention.........!

If they going to continue like this...very soon you will see peugeot disappear from malaysia market....

What so difficult to give a reply on my queries even to give warranty to your battery.....I wonder will they do the same thing to those Ferrari/Aston customers.....!

Sad lah.....What for give 3 years warranty where every little parts will have seperate warranty clause...

Battery > 20k km...no warranty

Might as well give a list of items which will expired by km.... dont go by years.....

I think Malaysia need someone to gauge all the car manufacturer on customer service and customer satisfaction....impose higher tax for those are not able to satisfy customers till their go GULUNG TIKAR don't let them stay in the field to make the nation suffer!.

Called it Customer Satisfaction TAX....sure many of these players will begin to start to think for the customers.....if not really "BUAT TAK TAU"/BUAT TAK NAMPAK SO BOLEH BALIK AWAL/BUAT TAK DENGAR JADI TAK PERLU KISAH/MEMANG MACAM TU!.

All these companies like proton/perodua/naza...all cannot pakai....human problem or management problem?

Hope you get a reply...so others will also get benefit from these....

Being a consumer...we need to raise our level like AMERICA.....if not till our grand child generation also will still be same!

Don't spoil a car brand due to your company inabilities.....PLEASE THINK Mr. Proton/Perodua/Naza....all these 3 fellow are bringing down the image of NATIONALITY.

They are One Malaysia.
But 95% VS 5%, or maybe 90% VS 10%

wheelz

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

wheelz

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts

Best of luck Alan. Let us know what we can do to help you make your story more urgent to those lazy eyes.

The last thing we need is for them to not try harder with us customers. I hate the kind of consumer 'protection' we get here in Malaysia. I've my own story to tell too and it didn't end in a satisfied way neither. But this was something else not related to peugeot. Basically, we really have a long way to go towards a client-first culture!
Carpe diem

mechanic

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:18 AM

mechanic

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
QUOTE (wheelz @ Aug 25 2009, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best of luck Alan. Let us know what we can do to help you make your story more urgent to those lazy eyes.

The last thing we need is for them to not try harder with us customers. I hate the kind of consumer 'protection' we get here in Malaysia. I've my own story to tell too and it didn't end in a satisfied way neither. But this was something else not related to peugeot. Basically, we really have a long way to go towards a client-first culture!

Best of luck Alan.. we'll see what their reply will be (if any) ... btw, i've been driving kenari for the past year and most of the time servicing @ Authorized Service centre... i'm very satisfied with their services... or maybe just my expectation is not as high as owning a Pug...
I'm OffshoreMan Working Offshore Oil & Gas

chargerguy

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:21 AM

chargerguy

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
Good One Alan! Really hope Nasim will buckle up and follow the wave of their motto

" CUSTOMER SATISFACTION"!

Bravo!

Cheers

smile.gif

alankkwong

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:32 AM

alankkwong

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
I got a call from SC Glenmarie today regarding my seat warranty. He told me that the parts will arrive September 4th. He will call me and take this issue personally. Now, lets see if they walk the talk!
Its not what you have...... its how you use it!!

getlogic

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:35 AM

getlogic

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 912 posts
QUOTE (alankkwong @ Aug 26 2009, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got a call from SC Glenmarie today regarding my seat warranty. He told me that the parts will arrive September 4th. He will call me and take this issue personally. Now, lets see if they walk the talk!

alan,

ain't that disgusting...you have to go all the way to write a formal complain and suddenly things happen....do we expect to complain every single time we do a warranty claim for action to be taken?
Things will eventually fall into place...so dun worry ya...

alankkwong

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

alankkwong

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
QUOTE (getlogic @ Aug 26 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alan,

ain't that disgusting...you have to go all the way to write a formal complain and suddenly things happen....do we expect to complain every single time we do a warranty claim for action to be taken?

Getlogic,
I agree with you. In fact, Andy's advise was wise. You got to be hard to get things done. Seriously, if they cannot get the warranty issues right, I will reveal my dark side, which, they really won't want to see....
I would have expected a formal reply from the top guys, rather than a delegation to their subordinates to handle the case. They really need serious customer service training.
Its not what you have...... its how you use it!!

getlogic

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:48 AM

getlogic

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 912 posts
QUOTE (alankkwong @ Aug 26 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getlogic,
I agree with you. In fact, Andy's advise was wise. You got to be hard to get things done. Seriously, if they cannot get the warranty issues right, I will reveal my dark side, which, they really won't want to see....
I would have expected a formal reply from the top guys, rather than a delegation to their subordinates to handle the case. They really need serious customer service training.

i feel u......if u have read earlier in another thread....i too sent a firm formal complain to NAZA and walla....the next day...whatever parts suddenly appear for replacement.....

i'm not over with them yet......i'm planing to sent a thank you note on their "sudden prompt response" and write about this case to Peugeot HQ....

jules308

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:15 AM

jules308

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
QUOTE (getlogic @ Aug 26 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i feel u......if u have read earlier in another thread....i too sent a firm formal complain to NAZA and walla....the next day...whatever parts suddenly appear for replacement.....

i'm not over with them yet......i'm planing to sent a thank you note on their "sudden prompt response" and write about this case to Peugeot HQ....

back then I had to write in formally to the branch manager just to make sure I can get the car on time...coz too many promises...but nothing being done...

getlogic

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:33 PM

getlogic

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 912 posts
i wonder the those folks that buy ferraris/lamborghinis/masseratis/mercs have the same issue like us with Naza?