Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

308 Drift To Left !

• Please log in to reply

brando

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

brando

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
QUOTE (beezbub @ Jul 14 2010, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
after running abt 500km aft the tyre rotation, the drift to the left is still there but very, very much better than before. it's so good that it even drifts to the right when the road is slanting to the right. i'm not sure why but tyre rotation did the job for me. mind you, i've also made sure i re-pump the air to the same pressure for all 4 wheels.

Getting mine next week.........was told that the drift to left issue has been solved. Doubt it but let's see if it's true.......

beni

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:26 PM

beni

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
QUOTE (brando @ Jul 15 2010, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting mine next week.........was told that the drift to left issue has been solved. Doubt it but let's see if it's true.......

What they told you might be true because i don't feel any drift to left issue from mine after pump all the tyres to same air pressure ...

p e r s u a d e : c h a n g e : i n f l u e n c e

brando

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:51 PM

brando

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
QUOTE (beni @ Jul 15 2010, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What they told you might be true because i don't feel any drift to left issue from mine after pump all the tyres to same air pressure ...

Good to hear you have no issues with it......! I'll update you guys........just to make sure they've rectified this matter.

cstan88my

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:36 PM

cstan88my

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
i just got the car this issue still there ... anyway bearable for me

brando

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:20 AM

brando

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
QUOTE (brando @ Jul 15 2010, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good to hear you have no issues with it......! I'll update you guys........just to make sure they've rectified this matter.

I've been driving my 308 for about 700km....not much pull-to-left issue but I've noticed some lose-part rattling sound near the window when driving in harsh uneven roads....kinda annoying although it's not too obvious. I'm sure you guys are experiencing the same thing huh........

kenso

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:39 AM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (brando @ Jul 27 2010, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been driving my 308 for about 700km....not much pull-to-left issue but I've noticed some lose-part rattling sound near the window when driving in harsh uneven roads....kinda annoying although it's not too obvious. I'm sure you guys are experiencing the same thing huh........

Some of us do at times. Bring it back to the SC for them to rectify. Most of the time, they know exactly what needs to be tightened.

308thp

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:45 PM

308thp

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
I had just received my Lion (made 2011) 2 days ago and the pulling to left problem still persist! Immediately lodged a formal report to the Pug careline & they have arranged a follow up check up in Gleinmarie after CNY (service slot only available after CNY).

I would recommend new pug owner who experience same problem to file in report as this is the only way to protect the our right as a consumer and meantime to increase their service level and hopefully resolve this problem once it for all for future pug 308 owner.

Many thanks to other pug owner to share their thoughts & experience here, It is a very useful forum. Wish everyone a happy CNY holiday.

Best regards,

malee

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:05 PM

malee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Jul 27 2010, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some of us do at times. Bring it back to the SC for them to rectify. Most of the time, they know exactly what needs to be tightened.

i doubt that with glenmarie sc.. i complain about the rattling but instead the tech tightened door hinge (i saw stated in the job sheet)..and when drove back still same problem as if nothing beedn done..What The FISH??
1995 Satria 1.6, 1996 Honda Civic EG9, 1996-2004 CIT ZX8v, 2002-2010 CIT ZX16v 2dr, 2010 STI ver8 UK,
2011 PUG 308 T6

waawmn

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:49 AM

waawmn

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
same goes to me, pulling left still persist. already made an appointment after CNY. now, dilemma as for the RON97 hike!
make it easy...