Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Problem Of Rondo

• Please log in to reply

Kevin

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:51 PM

Kevin

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts
QUOTE (kakashii @ Sep 17 2010, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it shouldn't be like that as i tried on toyota wish today...very very very easy! should hav both backward and foward can push easily! i actually try on other rondo and backward are so hard! can fix it or not?

Yes, I agree. It should be much smoother but I can live with it as it is currently.

mountguy

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:13 AM

mountguy

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I just notice that our side mirror has the heat film bihind it. any body know how does it can be activted...like those heat film for behind mirror...??

wctan

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:29 PM

wctan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
QUOTE (mountguy @ Sep 28 2010, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just notice that our side mirror has the heat film bihind it. any body know how does it can be activted...like those heat film for behind mirror...??

Hmmm... really?? That's really interesting even though this was never made known and I don't really find a need for it. ;-)

cpmboy

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

cpmboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
QUOTE (mountguy @ Sep 28 2010, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

didn't notice la...emmm

mountguy

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:00 PM

mountguy

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I just notice this went I try to fix the mirror back to its panel (tercabut). Its seems like the heater film. Maybe it the same stuff for BMW side mirror...I think.. smile_cool.gif

rondolim

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

rondolim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
QUOTE (jacst @ Jun 16 2010, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rondo is tiptronic?

What gear do we use for driving up Genting?

How many service center for Rondo on Penang Island?

since shiftronic you can change gera like manual gear shift to D and push the level further to the left and pull downward once for one gear drop and push forward once for gear up. from my experience going up genting I push the car with second and third gear.. it depand yr driving style ok happy driving