Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Group Buy - Hd Foam Cannon/lance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

KrisMas

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:45 PM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
Guys (and Gals), I've been in touch with a few on-line seller of the HD Foam Cannon/Lance and one of them has given me quite a good offer. Let me just say that the price can come down to around RM250/unit (including shipping) if I can get at least 6 units. Yes, it's not cheap and No, I don't know whether it would really work or not.

Just to clarify things, I'll be getting nothing out of this group buy (as usual) and I hope the mod/admin here permits me to do so. If not, then I sincerely apologize and will not complain if this thread is removed.

So, if anybody interested, please put your name down. Also don't forget to also specified which type of fitment/adapter you want. Fitments/adapter available are for Karcher, Bosch, Ker/Alto, Kranzle, Lavor and Karcher Pro. I'm still waiting for a response whether or not they can make a firment/adapter for Black & Decker since these are more commonly used here.

Thanks.

1. Anonymous (Kranzle)

jackson

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:52 PM

jackson

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,131 posts
waaahh...another group buy effort.

but luckily for me, this time not in my sights to purchase this item. by the way, what is it ah? smile_blush.gif luckily during TT you dont bring sample, else susah ler....

have to say, keep it up dude.
It's easy when you know how...

SPiD3RMaN

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:44 PM

SPiD3RMaN

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
1. Anonymous (Kranzle)
2. SP|D3RMaN (Lavor)

g88

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:23 AM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
Krimas,

Any chance of any of the Foam Cannon/lance will worth on a normal hose (main piping direct from JRK masuk rumah)...dunno what's the PSI but finger can't seem to stop it...

jackson,
Google bit...a bottle that can create creamy foam biggrin.gif

KrisMas

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:41 AM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
Don't know man. Buy it and test it la. As far as I know this is going to be the first time for everyone.

g88

Posted 11 August 2009 - 08:52 AM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
QUOTE (KrisMas @ Aug 11 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't know man. Buy it and test it la. As far as I know this is going to be the first time for everyone.

u must be joking man..Rm250 if doesn't work mean i have to fork out more to get a pressure washer ? smile_disapprove.gif

Eh...wait, i was told by Autogeek this work with garden hose...http://www.autogeek.net/auqufofogun.html < are u getting this ?

KrisMas

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:01 AM

KrisMas

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,854 posts
QUOTE (g88 @ Aug 11 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh...wait, i was told by Autogeek this work with garden hose...http://www.autogeek.net/auqufofogun.html < are u getting this ?

You're right. THAT PARTICULAR type CAN be used on garden hose, but that's NOT the one.

SPiD3RMaN

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:27 AM

SPiD3RMaN

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
QUOTE (g88 @ Aug 11 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u must be joking man..Rm250 if doesn't work mean i have to fork out more to get a pressure washer ? smile_disapprove.gif

Well, you can always try to sell it off again if it doesn't work for you.
Anyway, whats a PW nowadays in the market ? RM2xx or RM3xx.
You'll be getting a cleaner wash anyway. wink.gif

vx55

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:56 PM

vx55

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 568 posts
QUOTE (g88 @ Aug 11 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Krimas,

Any chance of any of the Foam Cannon/lance will worth on a normal hose (main piping direct from JRK masuk rumah)...dunno what's the PSI but finger can't seem to stop it...

jackson,
Google bit...a bottle that can create creamy foam biggrin.gif

I don't think a Foam Cannon will work with a normal hose from home. A pressure washer is needed for it to work.

g88

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:58 PM

g88

Duke of Hazzard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,280 posts
QUOTE (vx55 @ Aug 11 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think a Foam Cannon will work with a normal hose from home. A pressure washer is needed for it to work.

ok. count me out then smile_disapprove.gif