Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Unlucky Mazda3 Sport

• Please log in to reply

mikasa

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:00 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
I will update my case in this new thread....just to share my experience with other so that we can judge how the Bermaz handle this situation since it can be a huge turning point for Bermaz to gain the confident of this Mazda .

I already saw an adv that Bermaz will bring Mazda 2 and they should improve the after sales service with huge crowd of mazda 3 sport (that surpass 100 unit booking) , also new mazda 2 come to our shore , and sure it getting more mazda on the road when the economy turn back to normal

wish me good luck

williaml

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
QUOTE (mikasa @ Jul 29 2009, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will update my case in this new thread....just to share my experience with other so that we can judge how the Bermaz handle this situation since it can be a huge turning point for Bermaz to gain the confident of this Mazda .

I already saw an adv that Bermaz will bring Mazda 2 and they should improve the after sales service with huge crowd of mazda 3 sport (that surpass 100 unit booking) , also new mazda 2 come to our shore , and sure it getting more mazda on the road when the economy turn back to normal

wish me good luck

Adjuster may view your car tomorrow, but for body parts, some are not available, already asked workshop to speed up the repair.

Zoom Zoom...

Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

DC18

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

DC18

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
i guess for that kind of damage is about 2weeks to 4weeks exclude parts duration

remember to check the chassis. best is to send back to bermaz.

mikasa

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:30 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
thanks william for ur great effort

I will try make my self free tomorrow to see myself what the adjuster are there going to change/do to my car.

DC18.....I straight away sent my car to Mazda SC after xcident and let they handle this problem..If anything goes around then I know who's got to be blame. smile_big.gif

DC18

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:14 PM

DC18

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
QUOTE (mikasa @ Jul 29 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks william for ur great effort

I will try make my self free tomorrow to see myself what the adjuster are there going to change/do to my car.

DC18.....I straight away sent my car to Mazda SC after xcident and let they handle this problem..If anything goes around then I know who's got to be blame. smile_big.gif

but authorised dealer normally takes longer smile_tongue.gif
at least u are sure orig orignal parts used

before adjuster come, the workshop must prepare the estimates 1st so u better check with the workshop on the estimates. then adjuster will come within 24 hours after submission of the estimates

williaml

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

williaml

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,224 posts
QUOTE (DC18 @ Jul 29 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but authorised dealer normally takes longer smile_tongue.gif
at least u are sure orig orignal parts used

before adjuster come, the workshop must prepare the estimates 1st so u better check with the workshop on the estimates. then adjuster will come within 24 hours after submission of the estimates

Nothing to do with authorised dealer.

Workshop had prepared everything just wait for adjuster to view.

Zoom Zoom...
Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, CX-3, CX-4, CX-5, CX-8, CX-9, MX-5, RX-8, Tribute, Verisa, Biante, Scrum, Carol, Laputa, Spiano, AZ-Wagon, AZ-Offroad, BT-50, Titan Truck, Flairwagon,
Mazdaspeed, Mazda Performance Series (MPS)
Mazda Flexa, Kusabi, MX Sportif, MX Tourer, MX Micro Sport, MX Crossport, Secret Hideout, Washu, Ibuki, Senku, Sassou, Kabura, Ryuga, Nagare, Hakaze, Taiki, Furai, Kazamai, Kiyora, Shinari, Minagi, Takeri, Hazumi, Koeru.

www.mazda.com.my
www.zoomzoommag.com

ONLY THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

DC18

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

DC18

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Jul 29 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nothing to do with authorised dealer.

Workshop had prepared everything just wait for adjuster to view.

Zoom Zoom...

was talking about bermaz or like ford HQ, sometime there are redtape to go tru

war2z

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:06 PM

war2z

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
Good luck mate. Hoping here for speedy recovery.

donyong

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:47 AM

donyong

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
If this accident were to happen to a Mitsubishi lancer, the car will be in the MMM SC workshop for 4 months....

3.5 months just for the parts to arrive and the 2 weeks for repairs....

mikasa

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:56 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
QUOTE (williaml @ Jul 29 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Adjuster may view your car tomorrow, but for body parts, some are not available, already asked workshop to speed up the repair.

Zoom Zoom...

I have no idea either adjuster already viewed my car or not today.coz yesterday I called SA in charge then he said that adjuster will come on Wed evening (very sure coz he said , just having a phone chat with adjuster 5 minutes before I called.)
I ask him to confirm it coz I want to be there when adjuster come, but never receive any call after that

Today I try to called 2 times but those SA but he's busy on test drive and having a break , also he's on half day today.I ask the person who answered the phone about my car.He said which one.But he has to check first coz many mazda involved in accident....Is there many mazda 3 sport recently got accident? smile_shock.gif