Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Entering The Automotive Industry

• Please log in to reply

TheGunner

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:55 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (skyetan @ Sep 22 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just sharing an info with everybody out there, my friend had an even harder dream to achieve if compared to me. His intention was to establish an airline company, which reminds me of how lucky I am if compared to him, which is why i made a deal with him saying that when my goal is achieved, I would help him achieve his and vice versa. So, people, again, if any of you know anything which can help him or me achieve our dreams (I have to admit its a bit wild, though) just try to help... Appreciated it.

skye... your friend there is really is aiming for the sky, both literally and figuratively. He needs to understand that, at this day and age, to succeed as an entrepreneur is not as easy as in our fathers' and grandfathers' time. The business world is getting more and more complex that dreams of simple entrepreneurs to make it big become harder and harder to achieve.

However, when I say hard, it should not be confused as impossible. Your friend needs to be aware of the obstacles in his path, which unfortunately, I'm not sure anyone here can be of help unless Tony Fernandes and/or Richard Branson browse these forums.

He needs to put his mind into it for sure, but he also needs to be fully aware of the difficulties that lie in his way, or he will just stumble around like a headless chicken.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

profkaizen

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:15 AM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (skyetan @ Sep 22 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just sharing an info with everybody out there, my friend had an even harder dream to achieve if compared to me. His intention was to establish an airline company, which reminds me of how lucky I am if compared to him, which is why i made a deal with him saying that when my goal is achieved, I would help him achieve his and vice versa. So, people, again, if any of you know anything which can help him or me achieve our dreams (I have to admit its a bit wild, though) just try to help... Appreciated it.

Wasting my time to support unrealistic dreams comp26.gif Setting up an airline is such a complex business and risks are high. It is easier to set up a Pneumatic Air Line business suplying pneumatic compressed air schla01.gif

profkaizen

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:18 AM

profkaizen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 998 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Sep 23 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Joking only har.... but its true onmyself.

I had a dream to become a doctor when I was young. smile_approve.gif

But I scared of blood.... smile_dead.gif

smile_big.gif

I got my doctorate and now with a DR in front of my name but the initials apply appropriately :Duduk Rumah smile_blush.gif

I am scared of Blood Suckers rolleyes.gif

skyetan

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

skyetan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Sep 23 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Joking only har.... but its true onmyself.

I had a dream to become a doctor when I was young. smile_approve.gif

But I scared of blood.... smile_dead.gif

smile_big.gif

Nope... He's not joking and so am I... But I do realise how difficult it is to achieve his dreams and I constantly remind him of that, receiving a reply from him saying that he had his resources and support from another wealthy friend...

SplitFire

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:13 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (skyetan @ Sep 27 2009, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope... He's not joking and so am I... But I do realise how difficult it is to achieve his dreams and I constantly remind him of that, receiving a reply from him saying that he had his resources and support from another wealthy friend...

Wah...got his gang of cronies ever since so young. smile_disapprove.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

mosh

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:34 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Sep 27 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah...got his gang of cronies ever since so young. smile_disapprove.gif

belia harapan negara smile_thumbup.gif

skyetan

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:21 PM

skyetan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Hey, sorry for the long pause, been busy with my studies. I have wanted to upload this for a long time already, but cant find the time to do so, so here's it.

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture.JPG

bOROi

Posted 11 October 2009 - 11:46 PM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (skyetan @ Oct 10 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, sorry for the long pause, been busy with my studies. I have wanted to upload this for a long time already, but cant find the time to do so, so here's it.

Looks like this vehicle may have frequent problem re camber and toe.

Rgds

Myah United Rules!!!!

littlevil

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:26 PM

littlevil

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
Hi Skye,

It would be good for you to take some sketching classes first, it would improve your design greatly smile_sleepy.gif

SplitFire

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (skyetan @ Oct 10 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ini.....macam Ah Beng Mod Proton Putra. smile_shock.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire