Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

206 New Promo 44k?

• Please log in to reply

ngaiseng

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

ngaiseng

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (ngaiseng @ Aug 24 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya ka?? Someone I know from Ipoh told me he got his for 45K in Ipoh. Hope I can make it before the promo ends.

But somehow, I'm worried about the After-Sales-Service

Found it in Ipoh for RM45K. No trade-ins.

damagerevo

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

damagerevo

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Juru, Penang is the cheapest.

only 44800 free headrest, peugeot logo and more!
the pdi check carry by KL Naza people much more profesional from what i known

those still interested to buy, have to wait until november since they are out of stock due to high demand

badeley

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

badeley

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
no comment with this promo...since they launch...i'm immediately grab this oppurtunity coz 206 actually was a gud car..but since the demand quite high now..u hv to wait up to 1 month n esp for dealer in ipoh..maybe they will get late..
mine..in ipoh..they accept trade in but dealer price as per advertisement..no discount but able to get sportkit worth RM1.8...better than nothing...bt a the heck..it was a goooood car...with such a price that can resist..ever i has to throw away my loyal wira...he3...
hv a gud day to those who already booked the car...but only 2 color...n silver will be nice for man...he3

smile_cool.gif
be cool....

nozzy

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

nozzy

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts
Looks like everyone is getting the car...

hey not bad if they throw in the reverse sensor, ori cost 1k+ after market cost ard 200+.

stinger82

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

stinger82

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
hello guys, pls provide me phone number of the sales agent that gives 4k discount, my SA gives me 2.5k only, from juru SC. pls pls pls pls pls. pls help. pls help

if can email me at twh2000my@yahoo.com. or pm me pls pls pls