Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Black Toyota Innova Wpw 581

• Please log in to reply

shopqueen

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:26 PM

shopqueen

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
This morning on my way to work, when approaching Sg Buloh NKVE smart tag toll, this moron Innova WPW 581 which keep to the right side as though as he choose to go to the right side Smart tag suddenly decided to go the left smart tag which obviously I am heading to.

This moron pakcik still got the guts to horn me non stop for a distance, flashing headlight like mad and road hog in front of me until i trick him by putting on my left signal to go Sg buloh rest stop.

I really don't understand why on earth he need to go to the other smart tag lane by turning 90degrees, when the smart tag lane in front of his very own eyes is clear without a car and functioning well.

alldisc

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:22 AM

alldisc

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts
stomach ache i think... cannot think properly

bOROi

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (alldisc @ Jul 14 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
stomach ache i think... cannot think properly

No two persons are same....so imagine now we have 6 billion population, meaning we have 6 billion different personalities, thats what makes the world go round. Imagine if we all think alike, just like robots.

So this driver doesnt want to be a robot and thats why he is doing the unexpected smile_blackeye.gif
Myah United Rules!!!!

Top100

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

Top100

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
i think u'were blocking him far before approaching smart-tag lane.

"September Auto Policy"

SplitFire

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
shopqueen,

I think he wanted to hijack/kidnap you ler.

Quickly go report police.

smile_shock.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire