Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Proton Wira 1.5gli (a) Mod Help

• Please log in to reply

cent88

Posted 01 October 2009 - 05:11 PM

cent88

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
I just do some research about 4G93. What does it mean by half cut?
What else do I need to change if having a transplant? "must change" parts from 1999/2000yr Wira 4G15 to 4G93.
For N/A, 4G93 only available in DOHC and Mivec right?
How much it will cost for a complete transplant (4G93 city driving spec), I think normal 4G93 DOHC should be enough for me?
DOHC engine look nicer than SOHC engine. tongue.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,470 posts
QUOTE (cent88 @ Oct 1 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just do some research about 4G93. What does it mean by half cut?
What else do I need to change if having a transplant? "must change" parts from 1999/2000yr Wira 4G15 to 4G93.
For N/A, 4G93 only available in DOHC and Mivec right?
How much it will cost for a complete transplant (4G93 city driving spec), I think normal 4G93 DOHC should be enough for me?
DOHC engine look nicer than SOHC engine. tongue.gif

Half cut are those cars chop into two and they import in the front part with the engine intact as in literally "half cut"

For price you will have to scout around for engine price and installation price.
Transplant means everything will be transferred to your ride. Engine wire harness, ECU etc.etc....
But you will need to apply for JPJ/Puspakom approval before installation and inspection after installation