Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Lc 5.25" Ccs Pad Gbuy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mubull

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:29 AM

mubull

Tokyo Drifter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,385 posts
I am planning to get some LakeCountry 5.25" CCS pad from hitachi. Pls update this list if you are interested. per piece RM45 and payment to hitachi. Collection... during TT. If you needs delivery services, then I can do favour by using my existing company delivery services.. I think shd be less than RM10.

I planned to use this pad for my Bosch ROB for the purpose of maintenance jon since its handy and light. I will still used my makita for mid-heavy polishing or compound. Of course this pad can be reused with 5" backing plate on RB.

mubull

LakeCountry 5.25" CCS White Polishing pad - 2 unit
LakeCountry 5.25" CCS pad Grey Finishing pad - 2 unit
cheers.... Duragloss The Wet Look
www.duragloss.com.my
facebook.com/duraglossmalaysia

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:41 PM

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts
LC 5.25" CCS White Polishing
1. mubull - 2
2. 2322 - 1

LC 5.25" CCS Black Finishing
1. mubull - 2

LC 5.25" CCS Blue Finessing
1. 2322 - 3

fishbonez

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

fishbonez

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 526 posts
1. mubull - 2
2. 2322 - 1
3. fishbonez - 2

1. mubull - 2

1. 2322 - 3

heng84

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:13 PM

heng84

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (mubull @ Jul 1 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am planning to get some LakeCountry 5.25" CCS pad from hitachi. Pls update this list if you are interested. per piece RM45 and payment to hitachi. Collection... during TT. If you needs delivery services, then I can do favour by using my existing company delivery services.. I think shd be less than RM10.

I planned to use this pad for my Bosch ROB for the purpose of maintenance jon since its handy and light. I will still used my makita for mid-heavy polishing or compound. Of course this pad can be reused with 5" backing plate on RB.

mubull

LakeCountry 5.25" CCS White Polishing pad - 2 unit
LakeCountry 5.25" CCS pad Grey Finishing pad - 2 unit

sorry i dont know if i should post it here, im new is this forum can call me heng, i bought meguairs pad 6.5" wX006 model i noticed when i put pressure its not spinning, so i plan to get lake county, can you guys tell me if im using bosch rob gex-125ae , can use orange pad to remove minor to light swirls ? or orange pad is only meant for rotary/da not for rob? the maximum agressiveness i can go with is only white pad? and where can i get more details regarding this lc pad?
ya bro mubull can you list where is the TT for collection(KL,Penang,jb etc)?? im from klangvalley , when and roughly how many qty till bulk close
thanks alot

mubull

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:39 PM

mubull

Tokyo Drifter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,385 posts
QUOTE (fishbonez @ Jul 1 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. mubull - 2
2. 2322 - 1
3. fishbonez - 2

1. mubull - 2

1. 2322 - 3
2. mubull - 2 (hehe for my wax)

www.duragloss.com.my

mubull

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

mubull

Tokyo Drifter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,385 posts
QUOTE (heng84 @ Jul 2 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry i dont know if i should post it here, im new is this forum can call me heng, i bought meguairs pad 6.5" wX006 model i noticed when i put pressure its not spinning, so i plan to get lake county, can you guys tell me if im using bosch rob gex-125ae , can use orange pad to remove minor to light swirls ? or orange pad is only meant for rotary/da not for rob? the maximum agressiveness i can go with is only white pad? and where can i get more details regarding this lc pad?
ya bro mubull can you list where is the TT for collection(KL,Penang,jb etc)?? im from klangvalley , when and roughly how many qty till bulk close
thanks alot

Hi heng, I oso found it will stop spinning with 6.5" pad to the ROB 125ae when with more pressure.. it will still spin slowly with light pressure. Tht's why I will give this 5.25" a try since this bosch is light and easy machine as compares to my makita. As mentioned , I will used this bosch to apply waxes/ or perhaps sealant more evenly and fast. I will still used my Rb for polishing or compound. Last time I did managed to remove some light swirl/marring with LC white+ M83, Holo with M80 and Osren 9. I never try LC orange before and u can give it a try but I will preferred the LC 5" Purple Foam Wool (so far only tried with RB)... but you can try.

I think sifu 2322 can give more feedback on 5.25" lc pad if he login.

I worked in PJ area and our TT normally held at Center Point,WanU. PM me your location.
www.duragloss.com.my

jasonnn

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:01 PM

jasonnn

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
Can the polishing, finishing and finessing pad be used with Bosch ROB??

By using the polishing pad on the Bosch ROB, can it remove light swirls??

Bro, when's the last day of this group buy?
-jason-

mubull

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:20 PM

mubull

Tokyo Drifter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,385 posts
QUOTE (jasonnn @ Jul 2 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can the polishing, finishing and finessing pad be used with Bosch ROB??

By using the polishing pad on the Bosch ROB, can it remove light swirls??

Bro, when's the last day of this group buy?

Hi Jasonn, Yes can be used since the bosch backing is of 5". Your defination of light swirl and mine could be diff hence I can't answer you but as mentioned in earlier post, I managed to remove some light swirl and marring with M83+ LC White. I still preferred rb to do correction.. stubborn contaminated edging, mid to heavy swirl, rds.... so on. smile_cool.gif

As for ROB, I will used it for application of sealant,waxes, Paint Cleaning ...maybe light marring.
www.duragloss.com.my

SPiD3RMaN

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:26 PM

SPiD3RMaN

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts
Why is everyone so worried when ROB doesn't SPIN ?
It is not it's main function as a ROB.
If you want to have a ROB that spins, get a forced ROB/DA like the flex.
If not, if you wan it to spin more , get a RB.

heng84

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:26 PM

heng84

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (mubull @ Jul 2 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi heng, I oso found it will stop spinning with 6.5" pad to the ROB 125ae when with more pressure.. it will still spin slowly with light pressure. Tht's why I will give this 5.25" a try since this bosch is light and easy machine as compares to my makita. As mentioned , I will used this bosch to apply waxes/ or perhaps sealant more evenly and fast. I will still used my Rb for polishing or compound. Last time I did managed to remove some light swirl/marring with LC white+ M83, Holo with M80 and Osren 9. I never try LC orange before and u can give it a try but I will preferred the LC 5" Purple Foam Wool (so far only tried with RB)... but you can try.

I think sifu 2322 can give more feedback on 5.25" lc pad if he login.

I worked in PJ area and our TT normally held at Center Point,WanU. PM me your location.

thanks for the enlightment bro, me one utama no problem, can come collect from u if i not able to TT, just afraid that u guys are from penang or somewhere else hehhee, hmmm i think i will give orange pad a try, i do not have a RB , so i cant do any heavy cut. haha. well... what else to recommend?? i think i want to get orange white and black. if this is wrong combination with a rob bosch 125gexae pls leat me know. also want to know when this bulk thread will close