Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Civic Or Sylphy

• Please log in to reply

Nokia6280

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
QUOTE (sunyatsen @ Nov 3 2011, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who cares whether he's those type/talk forummer? But I think none of us can tolerate nonsense from forummers with vested interest.

sometimes i really don't mind reading his post. He's like those joker in a movie that entertaining us...

jayraptor

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (fkmfkm @ Nov 2 2011, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he is not selling anything..he just like to type/talk..

Hi fkmfkm,

You really understand me old buddy. Thanks.

Hi cfa,

If I am Naza marketing staffs, they would have me laid off already for posting true and fairview comments about everything including posting negative facts on Naza and their marketing staffs on several occasions.

If those guys like mikimao, popcorn, feelfree, nokia, etc aren't N brand marketing staffs, they won't shoot anyone that posted negative facts about their product like that.

jayraptor

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (Popcorn @ Nov 2 2011, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U seem to be aligned to JayCraptor and u got vested interests in Naza as well? smile_clown.gif

Wow, popcorn trying to control other forumners freedom too. You were used car dealer once, it is not surprising if you joined N brand marketing staffs. You talk so much yet you don't seem to know and understand your product well. Mind tell me which showroom do the marketing staffs located? Is it in Glenmarie? Let me know so that I can check what cars that you marketing staffs bought personally. I'll check only those with bigger pockets excluding company car and car bought at staff price.

jayraptor

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (feelfree @ Nov 2 2011, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, once, around 10s with the sport mode on, at midnight time when almost the road was empty! My friend help me to record the time. I think most of the Sylphy driver can get this result, some of the magazine also tested and the best they get was 9.6s. But if want better time, then I think you have to get a bigger engine car or those like Civic Type R which they have retuned the engine to higher output.

With sports mode can get 10s in Sylphy? That must be counting with fingers rather than stop watch for stock Sylphy. Its height and floaty ride drags down its acceleration. Would not get 10s unless you add turbocharger or tune to fuel thirsty.

feelfree

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

feelfree

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Nov 3 2011, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With sports mode can get 10s in Sylphy? That must be counting with fingers rather than stop watch for stock Sylphy. Its height and floaty ride drags down its acceleration. Would not get 10s unless you add turbocharger or tune to fuel thirsty.

Haha, yalor use finger to press the stopwatch mar, now you only know? No wonder lar, how you can't see the Forte is really lousy, the ride quality damn bad, don't mention about the handling!

Popcorn

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

Popcorn

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Nov 3 2011, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, popcorn trying to control other forumners freedom too. You were used car dealer once, it is not surprising if you joined N brand marketing staffs. You talk so much yet you don't seem to know and understand your product well. Mind tell me which showroom do the marketing staffs located? Is it in Glenmarie? Let me know so that I can check what cars that you marketing staffs bought personally. I'll check only those with bigger pockets excluding company car and car bought at staff price.

Ha ha.. You are such a joker and a loser smile_clown.gif
Tanjung Rambutan suits you and waiting for you! smile_blush.gif
Can't help but to say that your base-less comments all over Nissan forums really entertaining but also shows a shallow minded person sik siu siu pan toi piu and guess you really regret owning a Forte with such poor resale value.
You will claim all that disagree is a marketing staff but gues you are one ex-marketing staff for some Korean makes or kena sack by Honda or Nissan and now Tanjung Rambutan's the right place for you..
Cruiser

ARSENAL04

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

ARSENAL04

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
jay,
just leave.. save whtever self esteem u have n just leave...

The heart wants what the heart wants!!!

headstrong

fkmfkm

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (ARSENAL04 @ Nov 6 2011, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jay,

so hostile ...

sunyatsen

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
QUOTE (ARSENAL04 @ Nov 6 2011, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jay,

If this sinkalen has self-esteem, he wouldn't be so persistent. After all, it's his job or he will be sack. Just let him hang on and honestly I am starting to enjoy the foolish stunts he is pulling. Don't stop him from talking, otherwise this sinkalen will say we restricting the forum's freedom.