Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Driving A Wrx

• Please log in to reply

SplitFire

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (kohf1drive @ Jun 28 2009, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hotty in a screaming ride

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

chick doing her thing "cheekily"

Wah....can I drift her ar? smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

LanGanu007

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:56 AM

LanGanu007

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 577 posts
Great Driving indeed smile_thumbup.gif At a glance the driver looks a lot like Michael Schumacher kan? smile_tongue.gif
--007--

darreltian

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:43 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Jun 29 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wah....can I drift her ar? smile_big.gif

...or i dun mind if she wants to drift me smile_big.gif

mosh

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:00 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
in 2005, i was driving at the back road, back of tugu negara, bank negara road..in front of my car was this impleza. this fella suddently decided to do a powerslide like nobody business, luckly there is no traffic on the other side.. but his car managed to kiss the road barrier on his door way.. i was laughing all the way when the dud spin and stop. 059.gif

he must be driving like that after watch initial -D, thinking he was bunta..!

SplitFire

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Aug 5 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in 2005, i was driving at the back road, back of tugu negara, bank negara road..in front of my car was this impleza. this fella suddently decided to do a powerslide like nobody business, luckly there is no traffic on the other side.. but his car managed to kiss the road barrier on his door way.. i was laughing all the way when the dud spin and stop. 059.gif

he must be driving like that after watch initial -D, thinking he was bunta..!

I met a blue EG6 on the way down from Genting some time in year 2005. I was going about 90km/h downhill in my junk, at about 9pm. Road was wet.

Then suddenly this EG6 decide to overtake me in style, zoom pass me at one stretch after the Ching Sui Temple, end with some hump and a steep corner. In front of my own eye, this EG6 jumped hump, lost control, banged the divider, climb up the divider, then flew over the divider, then landed with the nose inside the drain on the opposite road.

I was like...wow...good landing smile_thumbup.gif 059.gif

I just can't stop laughing. No one gets hurt. 2 punks jumped down from car after that.
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

mosh

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:26 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 6 2009, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I met a blue EG6 on the way down from Genting some time in year 2005. I was going about 90km/h downhill in my junk, at about 9pm. Road was wet.

Then suddenly this EG6 decide to overtake me in style, zoom pass me at one stretch after the Ching Sui Temple, end with some hump and a steep corner. In front of my own eye, this EG6 jumped hump, lost control, banged the divider, climb up the divider, then flew over the divider, then landed with the nose inside the drain on the opposite road.

I was like...wow...good landing smile_thumbup.gif 059.gif

I just can't stop laughing. No one gets hurt. 2 punks jumped down from car after that.

indeed. gud landing 059.gif

darreltian

Posted 11 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
90km/hr is considered very fast on that stretch of road...u doing drifting ka SF bro?

SplitFire

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:42 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Aug 11 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
90km/hr is considered very fast on that stretch of road...u doing drifting ka SF bro?

Waja how to drift? But can do some power slide if I tighten my handbrakes but very fast it'll go loose again. smile_sleepy.gif

I worked in Genting for almost 5yrs. Quite familiar with the road. Even extremely foggy night also no problem for me. I only worried car behind me.
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:18 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Aug 12 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Waja how to drift? But can do some power slide if I tighten my handbrakes but very fast it'll go loose again. smile_sleepy.gif

I worked in Genting for almost 5yrs. Quite familiar with the road. Even extremely foggy night also no problem for me. I only worried car behind me.

so u r the infamous 'waja hantu' at GH who drive fast & furious thinking that he owns the road smile_evil.gif ... i a bit more want to puncture ur tire... smile_big.gif

SplitFire

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:01 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Aug 12 2009, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so u r the infamous 'waja hantu' at GH who drive fast & furious thinking that he owns the road smile_evil.gif ... i a bit more want to puncture ur tire... smile_big.gif

Why? smile_blackeye.gif I drove on my lane never zig-zag one......
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire