Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Naza Rondo New Spec. Rm84,888 & Rm88,888

• Please log in to reply

cpmboy

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:01 PM

cpmboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
QUOTE (mr42 @ Feb 11 2010, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Salam...

Hi Sugen...Yesterday....The said specs are available for the 2010 version...but for an extra RM7900 in Kuantan... smile_blackeye.gif

Yesterday did some mingle with the Naza salesman in Kuantan....Please check for the newest 2010 version, the +ve and -ve gear indicator at the gear box is now engraved on the gearbox plastic cover, very lousy looking..The left and right boot cover are not there anymore...Shame on Kia for downgrading... smile_angry.gif

mr42,
emmm...I think the downgrading is done by naza itself....maybe la....

Kevin

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:30 PM

Kevin

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts
QUOTE (cpmboy @ Feb 11 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mr42,
emmm...I think the downgrading is done by naza itself....maybe la....

Please note that the downgrading is NOT DONE by Naza but by Kia HQ. The changes in the gearshift panel and the covers in the boot area are already present in 2009 spec models. It is not a 2010 model spec change.

Globally, this is happening to all Rondos. You can read about it in Kia's global forums.

sugen

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:02 PM

sugen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 918 posts
Bro,
Mine is August 09 model. The + & - gear indicator is engraved on the gearbox. But, as for righ & left boot cover.. I am not sure what do u mean... And my headrest is only can adjsut up & down but not tilt front & back..

QUOTE (mr42 @ Feb 11 2010, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Salam...

Yesterday did some mingle with the Naza salesman in Kuantan....Please check for the newest 2010 version, the +ve and -ve gear indicator at the gear box is now engraved on the gearbox plastic cover, very lousy looking..The left and right boot cover are not there anymore...Shame on Kia for downgrading... smile_angry.gif

mr42

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:55 PM

mr42

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
Salam...

Sugen...What I meant was the two small openings at the right and left of the rear boot area... smile_blush.gif