Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Naza Rondo New Spec. Rm84,888 & Rm88,888

• Please log in to reply

sugen

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:33 PM

sugen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 918 posts
Hi Guys,
This is even more attractive then RM 4k discount

The SA from Crystal point called me.. New infor from NAZA... Start from 20/6, no more discount 4k.. Rondo come with this standard Spec...

EXS: RM 88,888 (OTR) comes with
Leather seat, 2 DIN DVD touch screen player,GPS (the display is from DVD screen), 6 pcs bodykit + spoiler, alarm...

EX: RM84,888
2 DIN DVD touch screen player, GPS (the display is from DVD screen), 6 pcs bodykit + spoiler, alarm...

A very good deal right? as i believe RM 4k you can't get all these. And all this is pre-installed by NAZA and it comes together with the car

P/S: the spec will be out on 20/6... The DVD brand could be Kenwood & GPS kenwood too..

hun

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

hun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
is this news confirmed?

sugen

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:23 PM

sugen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 918 posts
CONFIRM !!! As his boss is doing a tele conferencing with NAZA.. I believe all outlet should receive this infor. Spec will be out black n white on 20/6

QUOTE (hun @ Jun 17 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
is this news confirmed?

hun

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:35 PM

hun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
if that is the case, i dont mind paying full price with 3.5% interest rate to get that spec....

those buyer who bought earlier this missed the boat..... sad.gif

pgkia

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:02 PM

pgkia

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
u sure? the RM4k difference is only for the Leather seats? How about the rest? Like in the previous package, differences in rim, wheel-steer audio control, etc?

pdafever

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:43 PM

pdafever

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
man, I am going to hold my horse. Thanks for breaking the news. Krystal pt SA called today on 4k discount, and yes, he said the deadline is 20/6, but no mentioned on new spec.

Sugen, is this new spec going to get publicized on 20/6?

sugen

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

sugen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 918 posts
Yes.. He called to inform me about this new spec..Will meet him tomorrow for the trade in amount. If it meet my target price, then i will proceed with the booking ...

Mentioned new spec with be officially out on 20/6 according to him

QUOTE (pdafever @ Jun 17 2009, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
man, I am going to hold my horse. Thanks for breaking the news. Krystal pt SA called today on 4k discount, and yes, he said the deadline is 20/6, but no mentioned on new spec.

Sugen, is this new spec going to get publicized on 20/6?

sugen

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

sugen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 918 posts
someone from MTM suggest that

maybe one of these China made 2-DIN DVD/GPS plater

http://www.witson.co...1...6&sort3=270

http://www.szwaywell...asp?groupid=172

hahaha.. nobody know until 20/6.. It is an OEM... what do u all think if this OEM products? Printed with KIA & boot screen also shows KIA

hun

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

hun

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
does it means that on 20/6, all showroon will have the new spec's car for viewing?

sugen

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:02 AM

sugen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 918 posts
I am not sure about others showroom, but the SA said they will having the display unit very soon. He will contact me once the display unit arrive..Are your from Penang? If yes.. pls cal Mr. Loh..

QUOTE (hun @ Jun 18 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
does it means that on 20/6, all showroon will have the new spec's car for viewing?