I drive mostly in the City, I would say 80%. Worst FC during weekdays, due to stop/start traffic, drive during rush hours.
1) rm92/440km = 0.20/km
2) rm95/418km = 0.22/km
3) rm92/450km = 0.20/km (best mileage so far)
4) rm91.5/399km = 0.22/km (shell)
5) rm92/448km = 0.20/km (mobil)
6) rm86/401km = 0.21/km (mobil)
7) rm99/458km = 0.21/km (mobil)
8) rm91/447km = 0.20/km (mobil)
9) rm84/456km = 0.18/km (esso)
10) rm90/452km = 0.19/km (mobil)
11) rm97/491km = 0.19/km (mobil)
12) rm90/440km = 0.20/km (BHP)
13) rm89+40/856km = 0.15/km (BHP) Highway80%
14) rm93/444km = 0.20/km (BHP)
15) rm93.5/497km = 0.18/km (BHP ron95)
16) rm95/505km = 0.18/km (BHP ron95)
After reading alan and ahwan's blog, its true that if you dont need to 'tekan', auto cruise actually helps improve FC even within the city. I've tried auto cruise @ 70-90km/h so far on roads like MRR2, LDP, Federal highway, but please note that this is done when there's very little traffic OTR.
I'm certain my mileage would go <400km/tank, if my right foot becomes 'the boss'
Edited by jules308, 27 September 2009 - 11:48 PM.