Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Car Soundproof

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:13 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,464 posts
QUOTE (fkmfkm @ Jun 2 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ur friend ...at least 5k i see haha..

Yup, quite a lot, but he did two or three times, started with the doors, firewall, then boot, roof & bonnet, then even front fenders.
Seems now it is totally soundproof from front fender to boot area, including the roof.
ICE, I remember he spent around RM45k..... smile_shock.gif

limking

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 4 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, quite a lot, but he did two or three times, started with the doors, firewall, then boot, roof & bonnet, then even front fenders.
Seems now it is totally soundproof from front fender to boot area, including the roof.

WoW ! That must be one of the ultimate audio package . Must be real shiok inside the car with the audio pump up . smile_tongue.gif smile_big.gif smile_cool.gif Good taste and $$$ this buddy of yours have .
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

H2O

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:33 AM

H2O

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,052 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 4 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

waw ... [ohmy.gif] ... btw why dont he use this $$$ top up to get better car ....... really wonder ....

limking

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:59 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
QUOTE (H2O @ Jun 5 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
waw ... [ohmy.gif] ... btw why dont he use this $$$ top up to get better car ....... really wonder ....

Maybe this car of his is already one of the luxurious model , who knows ? Or just too much of $$$ and trying to get rid of it coz bank account already full house , no more place to bank in . smile_big.gif LOL .Just a joke . smile_big.gif Well , there are some people who are willingly to spend surplus amount to have a solid good audio system , just like there are some people who willingly to spend tens of thousand on their others hobbies like gambling , womanizing , car modification , self image glooming ( plastic surgery ) , clubbing ( with afew bottle of Remy Louis 13 on the table ) , holidays ....etc so on .
So the moral of this issue is spend whatever one can afford on whatever one likes without a hassle or nuisance to others but as long as there are surplus of $$$ and no hutang . Life is short anyway . Live it up while you can . smile_cool.gif
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

vr2turbo

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:07 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,464 posts
QUOTE (H2O @ Jun 5 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He don't want better car, he want better ICE....ha! ha! smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:11 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,464 posts
QUOTE (limking @ Jun 5 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe this car of his is already one of the luxurious model , who knows ? Or just too much of $$$ and trying to get rid of it coz bank account already full house , no more place to bank in . smile_big.gif LOL .Just a joke . smile_big.gif Well , there are some people who are willingly to spend surplus amount to have a solid good audio system , just like there are some people who willingly to spend tens of thousand on their others hobbies like gambling , womanizing , car modification , self image glooming ( plastic surgery ) , clubbing ( with afew bottle of Remy Louis 13 on the table ) , holidays ....etc so on .
So the moral of this issue is spend whatever one can afford on whatever one likes without a hassle or nuisance to others but as long as there are surplus of $$$ and no hutang . Life is short anyway . Live it up while you can . smile_cool.gif

Bro. limking,
Wah! you no joke man. You Loius 13 kaki ah??... smile_wink.gif
His car is the Honda Accord, I think they call it the CP model. If can help it, during rain he does not drive it out.... smile_shock.gif

limking

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 5 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro. limking,
Wah! you no joke man. You Loius 13 kaki ah??... smile_wink.gif
His car is the Honda Accord, I think they call it the CP model. If can help it, during rain he does not drive it out.... smile_shock.gif

No lah , am not Louis 13 kaki lah . Only have a couple of chance to try it many many years ago while I was still single .Those were the free and easy days of my life . One of the best or it's the best of the best .Mamamia , never can forget that taste and smoothness . Now no more ,already quit drinking and smoking already . smile_big.gif smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:33 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,464 posts
QUOTE (limking @ Jun 5 2009, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No lah , am not Louis 13 kaki lah . Only have a couple of chance to try it many many years ago while I was still single .Those were the free and easy days of my life . One of the best or it's the best of the best .Mamamia , never can forget that taste and smoothness . Now no more ,already quit drinking and smoking already . smile_big.gif smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

Yah, Don't drink and drive, but best is don't drink and don't smoke....ha! ha! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

SplitFire

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Jun 5 2009, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yah, Don't drink and drive, but best is don't drink and don't smoke....ha! ha! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

*Sniff sniff....*

I smell Louis XIII.... happy.gif

Don't drink & drive..... smile_approve.gif Smoke weed & fly...... smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

VinPetrol

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:00 PM

VinPetrol

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
QUOTE (limking @ Jun 5 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wah, a few bottles of Louis 13 on the table at the same time? That must be quite a sight. smile_sleepy.gif