Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Ulysse Ii Engine Stalled

• Please log in to reply

zulfa

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:47 AM

zulfa

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
QUOTE (maya69 @ Apr 16 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi guys.

can any one help me to solve my power steering stiffness, send to torino, they only do flusing
and the problem back again. power steering pump or the steering rack giving problem?
plan to replace the power steering rack but no stock.
any second hand part dealer?
by the way my ulysse is 97 model.

try call gervasi auto services , izu 016-9251 or jep 012-3734756
405 - designed by pininfarina, even peugeot doesn't make cars like it anymore!<BR><P><A href="http://www.autoworld...lfa&CID=">zulfa 405 gallery</A></P>

orgminyakz

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

orgminyakz

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
QUOTE (weecp @ Apr 10 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone, I have trade in my 97 Ulysse for this New Ulysse on last Christmas. Every things is fine except the engine has this problem. When the car was approach the junction or before the traffic light, and the brake was apply to slow the vehicle, the engine will automatic cut off and no power for the power steering. However when I push the gear to neutral (N) and start the engine, it will start again and like nothing happen before. This symptom will happen may be once or twice a week. This made it very difficult to ratify the problem. I have visited Torino service center twice and every time they just refresh the computer data in the ECU and the problem keep coming back. I would like to find out other Ulysse II owner whether they have this problem and need suggestions. Thank

did ur engine error light on, bro?
if so, then same wth me lor...even worse the FC is damn high!
1st time i kena, only warning light(amber) came out..nothin happen.
went to Wisma Alley for diagnosed, the front counter (technical guy) told, only the injection problem (general).
And, keep asking me if the engine cut off or not. I said no.
The 2nd time i kena, yeah...the engine totally cut off...U-turn lagi....hahaha...
dammn my Ulysse....nasib x kena langgar bontot...hahaha...

but now ok already, i requeted the senior mechanic to solve this problem.
till now, everything is great...the only matter now is FC......dunno y is getting high n higher...huhuhu...anybody can help me here? preciate that smile.gif

btw, i owned Ulysse Nuovo 2.0(A) 16V 2005.
And it's only 4months old...hik3 smile.gif