Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Arrogant Camry Driver - Agm 8811

• Please log in to reply

michaeljen

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:05 AM

michaeljen

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Apr 1 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
curse him didi cannot ahem for 1 year...

i hate those arrogant driver

not...not.....me.......
The NMT Hamsap Committee Member of Waja Hamsapiens Club.

My name is michaelJenn.
I'm the grave digger....

Jumpman23

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:34 AM

Jumpman23

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
You can use the handphone to capture the dangerous stun, then take down the number and go JPJ fill up a car complain form, attached with the clips in CD as evidence.

He will be dead meat. If want further dead meat pay MYR 50 as tips to the officer to expedite the case. Ask him tolong sure he will help you issue summon whatever. Even they don't pay, still it bring shame to them, the plate number is recorded with summon.

bOROi

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:37 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (Jumpman23 @ Sep 6 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can use the handphone to capture the dangerous stun, then take down the number and go JPJ fill up a car complain form, attached with the clips in CD as evidence.

He will be dead meat. If want further dead meat pay MYR 50 as tips to the officer to expedite the case. Ask him tolong sure he will help you issue summon whatever. Even they don't pay, still it bring shame to them, the plate number is recorded with summon.

Yahhhh...you also confimed deader meat....RM300 for using hp while driving smile_blush.gif

Myah United Rules!!!!

Along

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:30 PM

Along

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 963 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jun 26 2009, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My co. 3 ton lorry met with an accident last Sat along NS highway at Perak. This what happened. A beemer 5 series driving fast on fast lane, thinking his father owns the road, he flashes and honking like mad forcing everyone out of his way. Another lorry was about to overtake my co. driver when this bastard approached from behind. Getting annoyed, the lorry driver slammed on his brake and beemer not expecting that, hit the back of the lorry so hard until it was pushed forward and hit my co. lorry.

Half of the beemer engine compartment was wrecked and all the airbags inflatted. Then, the 2 lorry drivers approached this bastard and they started punching right to his face.

To all arrogant drivers regardless of cars u drive... take note and be corteous if u dun wan to end up like this!

waa... this case somebody pls note down mob# of all such lorry drivers pls. Whenever we encounter a smart-a** driver on the road we can call (better still if we have a hotline) if any of them are ahead on the same road and get ready to scare the hell out of them... but please.. try not to cause accident as it may involve other innocent road users, and no punching la...

bOROi

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:28 AM

bOROi

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
QUOTE (Along @ Sep 7 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
waa... this case somebody pls note down mob# of all such lorry drivers pls. Whenever we encounter a smart-a** driver on the road we can call (better still if we have a hotline) if any of them are ahead on the same road and get ready to scare the hell out of them... but please.. try not to cause accident as it may involve other innocent road users, and no punching la...

I say bro .....are'nt we taught two wrongs dont make a right?????? That BMW driver may have been arrogant, but I think we should leave it to God to punish him in God's own ways. As I see it he only irritated people and the lorry driver purposely injured people....now had he died what happen to his wives and kids, whos going to take care of them???? Agreed he was at fault but dont let our reaction cause harm and distress to not only him but innocent ones who are close to him. Thats why I said let God punish him....

We also dont know, that lorry driver could have been a serial accident causer. smile_blackeye.gif

Myah United Rules!!!!

kaylcar

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:41 AM

kaylcar

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts
agree with that, very stupid and dangerous behaviour by the lorry driver, and is threatening person's life. How crazy are many people on the roads today show their true character when driving. Also in this country got many envious people who get angry when rich ones start to show off they attack them and want to injure them like they deserve it for being rich. Hope all of you reap what you sow, one day if you lucky and become rich someone will attack you for no reason you deserve it?? What you think?

QUOTE (bOROi @ Sep 8 2009, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say bro .....are'nt we taught two wrongs dont make a right?????? That BMW driver may have been arrogant, but I think we should leave it to God to punish him in God's own ways. As I see it he only irritated people and the lorry driver purposely injured people....now had he died what happen to his wives and kids, whos going to take care of them???? Agreed he was at fault but dont let our reaction cause harm and distress to not only him but innocent ones who are close to him. Thats why I said let God punish him....

We also dont know, that lorry driver could have been a serial accident causer. smile_blackeye.gif

1,463,700 Scoville heat units.....can u feel the burn?

Along

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:42 PM

Along

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 963 posts
QUOTE (bOROi @ Sep 8 2009, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did I mention "not to cause accident".... if it's only to scare him than I'm for it since I sometimes do it also even though I'm not driving a lorry ... anyway, I support the intention of the lorry driver, but absolutely not how and what he did. It's a wonder that you'll never find a patrol car anywhere near to stop these drivers.

btw, where I am now, you'll find one such arrogant driver for every 5-10 minutes on the road especially on highways, and they don't care if there're cars on the slower lane or not --- they just want the car in front to disappear. Sometime I purposely delay changing lane just to irritate them a bit.

alantieng

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:43 PM

alantieng

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 810 posts
My co. 3 ton lorry met with an accident last Sat along NS highway at Perak. This what happened. A beemer 5 series driving fast on fast lane, thinking his father owns the road, he flashes and honking like mad forcing everyone out of his way. Another lorry was about to overtake my co. driver when this bastard approached from behind. Getting annoyed, the lorry driver slammed on his brake and beemer not expecting that, hit the back of the lorry so hard until it was pushed forward and hit my co. lorry.

Half of the beemer engine compartment was wrecked and all the airbags inflatted. Then, the 2 lorry drivers approached this bastard and they started punching right to his face.

To all arrogant drivers regardless of cars u drive... take note and be corteous if u dun wan to end up like this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the 1st place the lorry driver which slamp the reckless driver can consider as criminal already!!! Lorry or big transport always lose 1..... according to lawyer!!! And come on, for the lorry driver is not worth for doing that!!! IF ME I JUST HIRE ANOTHER FEW BANGLA and whack the fellow kaw kaw!!! Muahahahaahah
My War Machine : Mercedes Benz SLK280 3.0 V6 R171

Along

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:57 AM

Along

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 963 posts
QUOTE (alantieng @ Sep 8 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At the 1st place the lorry driver which slamp the reckless driver can consider as criminal already!!! Lorry or big transport always lose 1..... according to lawyer!!! And come on, for the lorry driver is not worth for doing that!!! IF ME I JUST HIRE ANOTHER FEW BANGLA and whack the fellow kaw kaw!!! Muahahahaahah

so now instead of contact the lorry drivers up ahead, we just get few banglas as stand-by at strategic locations along the highway... better if we get the banglas to drive the lorries, yes?

SplitFire

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (Along @ Sep 9 2009, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so now instead of contact the lorry drivers up ahead, we just stfew few banglas as stand-by at strategic locations along the highway... better if we get the banglas to drive the lorries, yes?

Can ar? smile_shock.gif Then we're nothing like those Arabs in Dubai... smile_disapprove.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire