Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Arrogant Camry Driver - Agm 8811

• Please log in to reply

wanida

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:20 AM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
[quote name='alldisc' date='Apr 2 2009, 01:01 PM' post='1387046']
if not mistaken, the owner stays at cameron.

how do you know? or might be he's one of the vegetable taukeh there? smile_big.gif

alldisc

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:42 AM

alldisc

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,705 posts
QUOTE (wanida @ Jun 19 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (alldisc @ Apr 2 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if not mistaken, the owner stays at cameron.

how do you know? or might be he's one of the vegetable taukeh there? smile_big.gif

if not mistaken only.... maybe from ipoh or taiping. i dont really know. dont bash me... sterb292.gif

SplitFire

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:22 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (alldisc @ Jun 20 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if not mistaken only.... maybe from ipoh or taiping. i dont really know. dont bash me... sterb292.gif

This Camry so famous one meh? Then its really not hard to trace his mistress down wor.... smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
My co. 3 ton lorry met with an accident last Sat along NS highway at Perak. This what happened. A beemer 5 series driving fast on fast lane, thinking his father owns the road, he flashes and honking like mad forcing everyone out of his way. Another lorry was about to overtake my co. driver when this bastard approached from behind. Getting annoyed, the lorry driver slammed on his brake and beemer not expecting that, hit the back of the lorry so hard until it was pushed forward and hit my co. lorry.

Half of the beemer engine compartment was wrecked and all the airbags inflatted. Then, the 2 lorry drivers approached this bastard and they started punching right to his face.

To all arrogant drivers regardless of cars u drive... take note and be corteous if u dun wan to end up like this!

SplitFire

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jun 26 2009, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My co. 3 ton lorry met with an accident last Sat along NS highway at Perak. This what happened. A beemer 5 series driving fast on fast lane, thinking his father owns the road, he flashes and honking like mad forcing everyone out of his way. Another lorry was about to overtake my co. driver when this bastard approached from behind. Getting annoyed, the lorry driver slammed on his brake and beemer not expecting that, hit the back of the lorry so hard until it was pushed forward and hit my co. lorry.

Half of the beemer engine compartment was wrecked and all the airbags inflatted. Then, the 2 lorry drivers approached this bastard and they started punching right to his face.

To all arrogant drivers regardless of cars u drive... take note and be corteous if u dun wan to end up like this!

smile_shock.gif

darrel bro, your lorry driver should't have hit the BMW's driver. Like that hor, your lorry driver sure lost to this case already. Hitting people in the 1st place already very wrong, unless fight for self-deffence situation then different say.

This case no need to fight already. Unless that BMW's driver never intend to fight this case, then insurance company pay all. If that BMW's driver not happy, hire Kapal Singh to fight this case hor... your lorry driver sure kena 117 already wan. smile_disapprove.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:59 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Jun 26 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_shock.gif

darrel bro, your lorry driver should't have hit the BMW's driver. Like that hor, your lorry driver sure lost to this case already. Hitting people in the 1st place already very wrong, unless fight for self-deffence situation then different say.

This case no need to fight already. Unless that BMW's driver never intend to fight this case, then insurance company pay all. If that BMW's driver not happy, hire Kapal Singh to fight this case hor... your lorry driver sure kena 117 already wan. smile_disapprove.gif

Very true....but tell them that they will say, "saya belajar tarak habis sekolah, lu kurang ajar sama saya, lu cari nahas. saya mana-mana pun boleh cari kerja. apa takut!" smile_tongue.gif
So, jgn tunjuk samseng on the road!

SplitFire

Posted 26 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jun 26 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very true....but tell them that they will say, "saya belajar tarak habis sekolah, lu kurang ajar sama saya, lu cari nahas. saya mana-mana pun boleh cari kerja. apa takut!" smile_tongue.gif
So, jgn tunjuk samseng on the road!

Ya memang, tapi tu kena lepas 5 tahun kat lokap lor... smile_disapprove.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Jun 26 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya memang, tapi tu kena lepas 5 tahun kat lokap lor... smile_disapprove.gif

But how to differentiate injuries arising from accident and buku lima? How to proof and who are the witness? Polis also won side arrogant driver la smile_approve.gif

SplitFire

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:17 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jun 26 2009, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But how to differentiate injuries arising from accident and buku lima? How to proof and who are the witness? Polis also won side arrogant driver la smile_approve.gif

...Then hor...you tell your driver...

..;..next time tambah dua kaki... on my account. smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

paparadzi

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

paparadzi

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
Getting annoyed, the lorry driver slammed on his brake and beemer not expecting that, hit the back of the lorry so hard until it was pushed forward and hit my co. lorry.

Agree.

Then, the 2 lorry drivers approached this bastard and they started punching right to his face.

Disagree.