Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Honda City Vs Toyota Vios Vs Proton Persona Se

• Please log in to reply

sunyatsen

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:45 PM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
Aiseh, I think the saga will never stop until the government scrap the useless National Car Projects. People will be very scornful of Proton when they think they have been deprived of good quality cars at reasonable price. I did a thesis on the Political Economic Implications on the National Car Project and one will be very surprised on the confessions made by the previous Proton CEO, Tengku Mahaleel. The project is full of elements of corruption and cronyism. I think the same policies remain till today. I don't think I want to elaborate on the outcome of this dreaded findings (because it will be a few hundred pages). Don't you think as Malaysians we deserve better quality and affordable cars??? smile_angry.gif

The person who pointed his fingers on all the failures of the country to Pak Lah, Anwar Ibrahim, KJ etc should also point his fingers to himself too for bringing the birth of the basically useless project. Sadly, this person is a Tun today and you can't even touch his bulu also.

yowwei

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:31 PM

yowwei

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
QUOTE (sunyatsen @ Nov 17 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aiseh, I think the saga will never stop until the government scrap the useless National Car Projects. People will be very scornful of Proton when they think they have been deprived of good quality cars at reasonable price. I did a thesis on the Political Economic Implications on the National Car Project and one will be very surprised on the confessions made by the previous Proton CEO, Tengku Mahaleel. The project is full of elements of corruption and cronyism. I think the same policies remain till today. I don't think I want to elaborate on the outcome of this dreaded findings (because it will be a few hundred pages). Don't you think as Malaysians we deserve better quality and affordable cars??? smile_angry.gif

The person who pointed his fingers on all the failures of the country to Pak Lah, Anwar Ibrahim, KJ etc should also point his fingers to himself too for bringing the birth of the basically useless project. Sadly, this person is a Tun today and you can't even touch his bulu also.