Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Special Rebate For Motor Insurance

• Please log in to reply

Jaime

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

Jaime

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
Hi all,

I would like to introduce a new service available at Autoworld.com.my. We tied up with eTiQa Insurance and Takaful as an agent to offer Online Motor insurance renewal. You can now renew your motor insurance fully online - fill up information, pay, printout e-covernote, and there is also a link for you to renew your roadtax online (alternatively, you may also proceed to the nearest Post Office – e-covernote reference would have been updated at the Post office database real-time *refer below on “waktu operasi”).

No matter what insurance company your motor insurance is tied to now, you may opt to renew it at Autoworld eTiQa – the fast & easy way. Just make sure you have a few info at hand for a smooth process.
1. Car registration number
2. Car owner’s full name & IC numbers – old & new (as appeared in car registration card)
3. Car chassis number (available in both Car Registration card or Insurance renewal notice)
4. Car Engine number (available in both Car Registration card or Insurance renewal notice)
5. Know what sum you want to insured your car (it can follow market price or a little lower (about 2k – 5k depending on car) than your previous year sum insured)

The good news is ALL AUTOWORLD MEMBERS will get a special rebate if you apply or renew your insurance using the link below with a "special code" which you can obtained by sending a PM to 'jaime' with the subject Motor Insurance Code.

http://www.autoworld...otortakaful.asp

Are your motor insurance expiring soon? Do visit us at the link above or simply click on the Insurance tab if you are ready to renew it!

Please do not hesitate to contact me (PM click on my userid on the left and select "send message") if you have any queries or need help in the process. Thanks!

Regards,
Jaime @ AW