Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Naza Citra Rs Is Now Rm53,000 Nett

• Please log in to reply

DSAI

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:24 PM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
adakah my forte akan menerima nasib yang sama?haih! smile_disapprove.gif
a new hope...

Nurain6508

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

Nurain6508

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ Jan 11 2010, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
adakah my forte akan menerima nasib yang sama?haih! smile_disapprove.gif

For the interior space, width is on par with waja, legroom is a little better than waja in the front and 2nd row seat, but 3rd row is certainly for kids..I noticed that there are aircond vents below the front seats and 2nd row seats which air is blowing a little.. Betul ke ada?

WMM 6508

Advisor

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:59 AM

Advisor

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
QUOTE (Nurain6508 @ Feb 7 2010, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the interior space, width is on par with waja, legroom is a little better than waja in the front and 2nd row seat, but 3rd row is certainly for kids..I noticed that there are aircond vents below the front seats and 2nd row seats which air is blowing a little.. Betul ke ada?

No blower other than the front. Normally 2nd row is ok but 3rd row is hot for the first 10 minutes or so. Go buy a fan and plug it into the power socket in the 3rd row. Guarantee no complaint.

CVVT= Continuous Variable Valves Timing, 1.8 liter no, 2.0 some yes and some no. I think 2005 and 2006 don't have it, not sure. When you buy timing belt set from the spare part shop, they will ask you for the year of manufacture. There is a belt tensioner that runs thru the timing belt (and you need to change it every time you change the belt). At different revs, the stress on the belt differs. This is because at higher revs, the belt has to work harder to spin the 2 cams. The tensioner will ease the stress (up to a limit) thus varies the valves timing, both intake and exhaust. This is all mechanical actuated without electronic control, and if the belt is not fix correctly, you will experience power lost and high fuel consumption. If done correctly, your citra will be very responsive at lower revs especially when you accelerate from standstill (when traffic lights turn green you just tap on the gas a little and it moves). This is different from Toyota VVT-i or Honda i-VTEC or BMW VENOS or even the engine in Rondo, so don't expect additional bhp-lah. 138bhp is more than enough. The low end torque is more important for MPVs.