Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Proton Exora Reviewed

• Please log in to reply

Kwar

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:08 AM

Kwar

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 656 posts
FYI starting with the CVT, CFE era Proton start using low quality parts. Most of the parts are from China. The best model is still Proton Persona! smile_approve.gif

Tourist

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

Tourist

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,715 posts
QUOTE (Kwar @ Aug 3 2012, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FYI starting with the CVT, CFE era Proton start using low quality parts. Most of the parts are from China. The best model is still Proton Persona! smile_approve.gif

You think parts made by Malaysian cronies are better quality than China made parts? And those infamous faulty Proton power window of yesteryear are also from China?

If that is the case, then iphone must be lousy phone because they are all made in China.

I prefers to use my head than follow the crowd. After all, it is my money and not theirs.

mosh

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (Tourist @ Aug 3 2012, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You think parts made by Malaysian cronies are better quality than China made parts? And those infamous faulty Proton power window of yesteryear are also from China?

If that is the case, then iphone must be lousy phone because they are all made in China.

iphone is always been lousy what ? smile_big.gif

ntc2000

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Aug 4 2012, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
iphone is always been lousy what ? smile_big.gif

apa balang also made in china wat.....